Notices

A Challenge

Old 09-05-2010, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

Excited about our weigh in tomorrow ladies?!?
Old 09-05-2010, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

Not really, yesterday I ate a bit more, but I walked for more than 3 hr so hopefully tomorrow weigh-in won't be too bad!
Old 09-05-2010, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Can I join??

I'm in another group that weighs in on Friday. I also like the idea of weighing in on Monday because I seem to slip on weekends because of my husband being home. He "forgets" I'm trying to eat healthy. He suggests that one slice of pizza can't hurt, but it does for me because of my low metabolism. Anyway, is it ok I join this group as well? That way I won't slip up during the week or the weekend.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

Of couse Zinal! Happy for you to join in! I totally understand...mine offers me sodas, sweet and what-not thinking I'm depriving myself of sweets. I know he means well, but it's a struggle saying no sometimes
Old 09-06-2010, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

Default Monday weigh in!!

How did everyone do this past week?

I think I did good, but my weigh in is not so great.

Soooo...My weight shows at 174 lbs =( which is +3 lbs

(I can't get an accurate weight due to some problems with a lack of fiber if you know what I mean) So, maybe can get a more accurate weight by tomorrow...

I'm excited to hear how all of you have done!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Crimpet
How did everyone do this past week?

I think I did good, but my weigh in is not so great.

Soooo...My weight shows at 174 lbs =( which is +3 lbs

(I can't get an accurate weight due to some problems with a lack of fiber if you know what I mean) So, maybe can get a more accurate weight by tomorrow...

I'm excited to hear how all of you have done!!!

OOps, I meant +4lbs
Old 09-06-2010, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone!

I weighted in at 129 lbs this morning which means I have neither lost nor gained. I'm not surprised though since I consumed about a million calories over the weekend . On a positive note, I managed to walk 4 times and did cardio twice. Not quite what I wanted to achieve yet, but not too shabby either.

Looking forward to reading all of your posts!

Molly
Old 09-06-2010, 11:47 AM
FitDay Member

That's great Molly! No weight is better than gained weight

I walked a lot this week, and managed to stick to my goals, but mine went up. Strange huh?
Old 09-06-2010, 01:04 PM
FitDay Member

I weighed in last Monday at 230 and this Monday...I'm at 230!! I actually was doing really good until the holiday weekend hit and for the past two days I've been eating out, eating desserts with friends and family. I didn't gain and I'm pretty happy about that.

Next week will be better. No holidays!

Crimpet, I know what you mean about the...uh, fiber problem.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:07 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Foodjunkiegirl
That's the amazing thing about junk food. When it's out of your body and it's been out of your body for just a little while, it tastes bad! Because it IS bad. Good for you for not putting it in to your body.
Something like that happened to me today, mom brought a few McNuggets that grandma didn't eat, and I when I opened the box with the intention to eat one, I put it back with repulsion. It was so greasy it made me nauseous and even smelled bad!! I used to love those but now I feel repulsed for junk food, which is a good thing for me!!!

As for the challenge, sounds fantastic so I'm in!! Today I weighted 263.8, I've been stuck for the past days even though I've been doing my cardio and counting calories, boooo! We'll see next Monday!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.