Notices

How to get thru that time of the month without blowing it

Old 01-22-2010, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

Something I do for my sweet cravings is skim milk with sugar free chocolate syrup. At least that way I feel like I'm getting some nutrition out of my chocolate. I've also discovered the Atkins Marshmallow Mudslide Bars...I love them! And they have quite a bit of protein in them.

If anyone knows anything about how to keep the water retention away, PLEASE let me know!! Last month I gained 4 pounds overnight!! I thought I was going to lose my mind! I've increased my water intake from 64oz to 100oz, hoping that will help.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Aaaannnnnd, its my turn for my TOM, just thought I'd complain for a second. I hate the first day, I have the opposite problem of all the other before and after days. Instead of wanting to eat everything in sight, I feel nausious and I don't want to even go near food. So I have to work to make sure I get enough down. Isn't being a girl fun?!?!?!?!?

I feel like a cop out with exercise today, but I don't see it happening, I'm pretty miserable. bleh.........
Old 01-26-2010, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

My PMS munchies are going to be the death of my good eating :P
What helps me is I pack my lunch for work right after I've eaten breakfast, that way I'm not hungry, therefore less likely to pack extras.
After work is going to be my problem! I have a bottle of my favorite wine and plenty of foods to snack on. It will be hard but I can get through it! (hopefully)
I'm not looking forward to going to the gym for my week. I'll need an extreme bra and duct tape to keep my sore chest from bouncing around lol The cramps will want me to stay in bed as well, but I've already gone almost 4 weeks! I can't skip now or I'll have to start all over again

More power to us ladies for having extra crap to deal with while trying to get in shape