Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Buddy who needs to lose 150 lbs. or more. >

Buddy who needs to lose 150 lbs. or more.

Community
Notices

Buddy who needs to lose 150 lbs. or more.

Old 08-14-2010, 08:25 AM
FitDay Member

I had an 'obvious' revelation today. I sit on my butt way too much!!! LOL
I work from home and am on the PC a lot, both for business & recreation. Since I've recommitted to a healthier lifestyle, I'm paying closer attention to how I'm eating and spending my time -- and wow -- I need to get up and move far more than I have been.

The good news is, I have been! I just finished 30 minutes of low-impact aerobics on that Biggest Loser DVD -- despite not really feeling up for it before I started.

I looked back on my calendar for the month and every day (except 1) has activity on it, and I only log workouts not incidentals. So RAH RAH RAH! Almost halfway through the month and I'm really proud of the progress so far.

What are you up to today CD? What book is your book club reading right now? I'm almost finished with "Thin for Life" and I picked up two more books at the library yesterday -- one about Pilates for Beginners and the other about Yoga. Just looking for some alternatives to keep me interested in exercise so I don't get burnt out on walking / aerobics.

Have a fun weekend!

PS - I've been achieving my water goals for the week too!
Old 11-23-2010, 07:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Can I Join in

I have 170 that I want to loose. I am just starting out. If you want you can email me at [email protected]
Old 11-26-2010, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default I'm New to This Thread

Hi All,

I am just exploring FitDay and what it offers. I have started my food log, but haven't been consistent. I need to be because I have special dietary restrictions: low phosphorus, low sodium, low protein. I have MPA (microscopic polyangiitis) - autoimmune disease attacks small blood vessels and has caused me 50% kidney function loss that my doc says is permanent now. Also affected my lungs, but lung doc says I'm getting better.

I was up to 329 lbs, but now at 312 lbs. It is slow going for me, but I'm happy for the losses so far. I find I need the daily interaction with others. I'm looking forward to your daily posts (and mine, too) to assist us in keeping going.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:52 AM
FitDay Member

hey all, signed up on here ages ago but never really used it, things have gotten out of hand now on the weight front so went to see a dietican recently and shes given me a claoire count to stick too each day. will try and pop in here when every in online to update my profile.