Notices

Just starting blues!

Old 08-04-2010, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

I keep hoping the hubs will join me some day. So far he's been to the gym 3 times this year, his idea of watching what he eats is 1 coney dog instead of 2 (with onion rings of course), and his favorite excuse...... "I can only go to the gym the same time you do, and I don't want to stop you from working out". Ummm, excuse me??? Seriously?? I take the kids to daycare before he gets home at 7:15 (he works nights) and they're there until he wakes up to get them at 4. That's 3 days a week that nobody else is home, he can do whatever the frick he wants. Go after work, get up a half hour early, take a half hour on my days off I'll go in when you get home...He could do a half hour 6 times a week easily. But the bottom line is he's not ready to do it and I can't make him.

So I hear ya, the hubs is supportive as far as not complaining about watching the kids. He's been good about trying new recipes (not that I've given him much choice lol) and he's "appreciative" of my hard work, but he's not on the bandwagon with me. These forums and the folks here though, they get it.