Notices

45 lbs. to lose looking for partners...

Old 08-05-2010, 01:28 PM
FitDay Member

Hey!! That's great that you are starting to get some of the weight off. I think I am losing some too....ya hoo
Are we all going to weigh in this Friday?
Old 08-06-2010, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default My Friday Weigh-In

Originally Posted by alreadydoingit
Great!
Do you wan to have a weigh in? Fridays? Let me know what you think.
Hi I weighed in at 186.6 this morning down from 187.7 on Wednesday. The food journal and the activity log really help me and make me accountable. Gotta work now, but I look forward to reading everyone's progress
Old 08-06-2010, 03:39 AM
FitDay Member

Well.....something happened! I gained a pound. I wonder if it was the pizza? I thought it would be ok to eat it as long as I kept my cals down. I hope everyone does better then I did. I'm not able to work out just yet. I fell on my knee about a month and half ago; so I'm still waiting for it to heal. It feels like I have a catch in it when I walk. Doc said its not broken, but the bone is badly brused.
Good luck everyone on your weigh in!
Old 08-08-2010, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

Angry Frustrated :(

I went to my best friend's 40th birthday party friday after being at the hospital all day with my stepdad (he had a proceedure done) and my mom. I had very little selection at the hospital, so I ate a Breakfast Bar low carb and my friend brought homemade breakfast burrito for lunch. I only at one small one. At the party, she only had sandwiches and ff, so only had one half of a sandwich and a few ff (small order). I did drink a little at the beginning of the night, but made sure it was light drinks. I thought I danced all the calories away lol. I guessed wrong. I would like to be able to splurge once every 10 weeks without having to worry about gaining 2 lbs every time. I really did watch what I ate and drank. Good thing we only get together and celebrate once a year. I really don't want to be a prisoner to my diet or weight. Just seems useless at times to even try. Hopefully it won't take 4 more days to lose the 2 lbs gained.
---------------
Starting weight : 198lbs (6-20-10)
Current weight : 189.2 lbs (8-8-10)
Mini goal weight: 175 lbs (8-24-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 120-130 lbs (12-20-10)

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ml?Owner=zinal
Old 08-08-2010, 06:16 AM
FitDay Member

Zinal....It sounds like you did pretty good .... over all. Even though we are on a diet...life goes on around us. I think you should eat what you want , but watch the amount and then budget the rest of your day's cals accordingly. Sometimes it works out ok and some times it doesnt. Once in a while you have to splurge a little in order to stay with the diet. I guess I'm trying to say....the diet I'm doing is going to be for a life time; not just until I lose the weight, so it has to be something that I can live with.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:50 AM
FitDay Member

Well, busted my behind at the gym yesterday with two seperate workouts. I weighed today and lost the weigh I gained on Friday. Took 3 days, but did it. I wish my metabolism was a little better so it wouldn't be so easy to gain and so hard to lose, but I have no choice. Will definitely have to work alot harder to lose to make it to my mini goal.
--------------

Current weight : 187 lbs (8-5-10)

"Each journey begins with ONE SMALL STEP!"

email: [email protected]
Old 08-10-2010, 12:57 AM
FitDay Member

Hey! Can I join? I have to lose 33lb for my first goal and 58 for my final goal.
Are you weighing on Fri?
My scale has not gone down in the last 4 days and I'm so frustrated!
I know I should exercise but I always find a good excuse for not doing it, this has to change! At what time of the day do you guys exercise?
Hang in there!
Old 08-10-2010, 02:27 AM
FitDay Member

Hey!! Zinal....you and I are about the same in weight. I'm at 188, and want to get down to 135. Right now I'm losing with out working out....but we both know that won't last. I hope my knee will get better soon so I can go to the gym again.

Welcome Vsabino! Just hang in there and it will start coming off. If it doesn't.....I would look at the kind of foods I'm eating and the amounts. Friday sounds like a good day for me to weigh in too.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by vsabino
Hey! Can I join? I have to lose 33lb for my first goal and 58 for my final goal.
Are you weighing on Fri?
My scale has not gone down in the last 4 days and I'm so frustrated!
I know I should exercise but I always find a good excuse for not doing it, this has to change! At what time of the day do you guys exercise?
Hang in there!
Hang in there. My scale was like that for a while, but I was losing inches. There are actually two lines of thinking when it comes to exercising. One is to do it first thing in the morning before you eat. The other is to do it in late afternoon after muscles are warmed up and will burn more energy when you exercise. I actually do both. When I do my exercise program at home, it is in morning without eating (Tues, Thurs. and some Sat.). When I go to gym it is in the afternoon (Mon., Wed., Frid). I don't really like doing it, but do like that I can fit into clothes now that before were very, tight. Try starting with 15 min. of walking around your neighborhood. That is how I started. Just don't give up.

---------------
Current weight : 187.4 lbs (8-5-10)

"Every journey starts with one small step,"
Old 08-10-2010, 02:43 PM
FitDay Member

I'm so glad there is something going on here. I have had a disappointing week with working out and eating. Somehow all my willpower is dissolved and my kids have kept me up all night so I'm exhausted and haven't worked out.... It is great to look and see other people working on it though. I have not lost a single pound this week, but haven't gained at least. Renew strength tomorrow I'm also going to include my numbers too....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.