Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
45 lbs. to lose  looking for partners... >

45 lbs. to lose looking for partners...

Community
Notices

45 lbs. to lose looking for partners...

Old 08-18-2010, 02:15 AM
FitDay Member

Well, it was a good week for me after disappointment last week. It helped me realize that some weeks will be good, others not so, even if I really watch my calorie intake and exercise a lot. Good luck, everybody!!
I just weighed in last night. Here's where I stand:
Starting weight : 192lbs (7-29-10)
Current weight : 185 lbs (8-17-10)
Mini goal weight: 175 lbs (9-24-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 135 lbs (04-18-11)
Old 08-18-2010, 06:30 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats to some success! And yay to more people joining....
I don't know where you guys are, but the triple digit temps are kicking my butt, even when I am not out in the heat.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by alreadydoingit
Congrats to some success! And yay to more people joining....
I don't know where you guys are, but the triple digit temps are kicking my butt, even when I am not out in the heat.
I'm with you, I'm now fighting a summer cold which really sucks with the high heat. I had to stop my workout yesterday because I almost passed out. Oh well, will kick butt on cold first, then body.lol
---------------
Starting weight : 198lbs (6-20-10)
Current weight : 184lbs (8-18-10)
Mini goal weight: 175 lbs (8-24-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 120-130 lbs (12-20-10)

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ml?Owner=zinal

"Every journey starts with one small step,"
Old 08-19-2010, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, all. Thanks for all the support and especially the enthusiasm for being healthier. I try to keep calories at 1200 per day, using FitDay religiously to track everything that goes into my mouth. Also tracking the exercise. 3 days a week of running 4 miles per day. 3 days a week of weights at 30 minutes a day.
I have a HUGE question....how do you deal with the weekends? They seem to be my downfall. In one or two days I seem to be able to undo any good that the past five days have seen.

Starting weight: 185 (8-1-10)
Current weight: 182.5 (8-13-10)
Mini Goal weight: 175 (10-1-10)
Goal weight: 130 (2-1-10)
Old 08-20-2010, 12:18 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Darlean
I have a HUGE question....how do you deal with the weekends? They seem to be my downfall. In one or two days I seem to be able to undo any good that
I try to plan my menu's ahead of time and make sure I have stuff for salad. I drink a glass of water while I'm cooking then eat the salad first before I even fill my plate. I eat less at supper that way. The rest of the day I just keep moving, I do my housecleaning and any other work on weekends. You can burn alot of calories doing housework. I try to get up early and do a 15 min workout, but that doesn't always happen. I'm also the one who walks the dog on the weekend, get my workout while walking her. If I want a major workout, then I walk my son's dog (she walks me). I don't always accomplish workouts, but do try. Also going to start P90X on Monday, will let you know how it goes.
---------------
Current weight : 183lbs (8-20-10)

"Every journey starts with one small step."
Old 08-20-2010, 12:20 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Friday weigh in

My weigh in is 183lbs. Down this week. YEAH!! Let's hope I can keep the scale going down and not up. My graph is beginning to look like a roller coaster. lol
---------------
Current weight : 183lbs (8-20-10)

"Every journey starts with one small step."
Old 08-20-2010, 04:15 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hey there!

Hey ladies I'm new to FitDay (as of yesterday) and absolutely love it already and would love to join this thread if you're all open to an addition. My current weight is 195 lbs and has fluctuated between that and 150 for the past couple of years (I'm a sucker for sweets/snacks and am terrible when it comes to dining out). As I've noticed some others mention before me, I'd really like a major lifestyle re-haul where I think less about short term dieting and more about long term overall physical betterment and happiness. Anyway, enough babbling from me; can't wait to take in all of your wisdom!
Old 08-21-2010, 06:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default Friday Weigh-in

My weight is the same. More work this week and hopefully more results...
Old 08-21-2010, 06:41 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by FickleBeat
Hey ladies I'm new to FitDay (as of yesterday) and absolutely love it already and would love to join this thread if you're all open to an addition. My current weight is 195 lbs and has fluctuated between that and 150 for the past couple of years (I'm a sucker for sweets/snacks and am terrible when it comes to dining out). As I've noticed some others mention before me, I'd really like a major lifestyle re-haul where I think less about short term dieting and more about long term overall physical betterment and happiness. Anyway, enough babbling from me; can't wait to take in all of your wisdom!
Glad to see you here. Good luck - you can do it.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:07 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks to everyone for the good "weekend" maintenance advice. I did plan my meals out ahead of time. I got up in the morning and kept myself busy with yardwork until noon. Kept drinking plenty of water. (our local health food store has Stevia drops in different flavors that I add to my water. no calories and it tastes great.) I even made a point of getting my weights workout done. And wouldn't you know it, I was down on the scales this morning. Hubby and I did turn down a trip to the pizza parlor with friends for last night, though. Neither of us feel quite up to the temptation right now. Thanks for all your help, and never give up. Consistency is the key!

Starting weight: 185 (8-1-10)
Current weight: 181 (8-22-10)
Mini Goal weight: 175 (10-1-10)
Goal weight: 130 (2-1-10)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.