Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
In desperate need of a weight loss buddy! >

In desperate need of a weight loss buddy!

Community
Notices

In desperate need of a weight loss buddy!

Old 07-26-2010, 01:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default In desperate need of a weight loss buddy!

I am 26. I have been trying to lose those nasty 20 extra pounds for a while now and everytime i lose a few pounds i gain them right back. I can not do this by myself. I need support. I am tired of being unhappy with my body. The extra weight keeps me from fully enjoying my life.
I would like to find somebody who is as serious about losing weight as I am. We can do this!!!!

you can also eamil me: [email protected]

Last edited by size0wannabe26; 07-26-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:36 PM
FitDay Member

I'm trying to lose about 15-20, I would even take 10, but I would be glad to be a weightloss buddy with ya!
Old 07-27-2010, 02:47 PM
FitDay Member

Red face

I understand your struggle honey! I am 29 years, and have been fighting the battle of the bulge my entire life. I constantly lose weight but I eventually gain it all back. I have even tried plastic surgery (tummy tuck), but my weight gain overshadowed those results. I'm currently on a mission to lose at least 50 lbs before my 30th birthday in November!

Stay motivated and take it one day at a time! I feel that my weight has prohibited me from living my life to the fullest for years! I'm almost 30 years old, and I am ready for a change. My life dream is to wear a bikini! lol
Old 07-27-2010, 07:38 PM
FitDay Member

I would love to be your weight loss buddy! I'm trying to lose a stubborn 15 pounds and it would be nice to have a buddy instead of going it alone! I'm a 36 year old student and I love to run!
Old 07-29-2010, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

I did a run/walk today with my kids, and I've been counting calories, so far since I've started a few weeks ago, I've lost 3 lbs..