Notices

Free Fitness Coach

Old 07-22-2010, 03:45 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Free Fitness Coach

Hi Ladies!

I've been a FitDay member for several years now and always found a lot of your stories motivational and inspirational-- from tips to success stories. To take my dedication to health and fitness to the next level, I've become a coach at Team Beachbody and just wanted to extend the offer to all of you to sign up to have me as your fitness coach for FREE You don't have to buy anything at all. I'll just be sending out weekly tips and/or inspirational stories that I pick up here and there. Weight loss (or any goal, really) is easier when you've got a strong support system, so I just wanted to put it out there! If you're interested, you can come visit me at www.missmala.com and click "join" to sign up as part of my team. Or you can even contact me to become a coach yourself. Thanks a bunch and a hui hou! xx