Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In for 7/13/10 >

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In for 7/13/10

Community
Notices

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In for 7/13/10

Old 07-14-2010, 02:02 AM
FitDay Member

Ladies, thanks for the support and motivation. This is a great group of women!

Sarah, I do track my measurements but not very often. I do think I should do it more and haven't done it recently, so I will work on that. Thanks!

Beth, I agree and the grass sure does grow slow!

Michelle, I like the mantra. I will continue to keep that in mind. Hang in there, your efforts will show soon. Congrats on the kung fu work and the gained muscle.

Thanks again everyone.
Amber
Old 07-14-2010, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone!
I love reading you long posts, no apologies needed from you all! You all seem to be doing really well, keep up the good work!

I have been really busy and I haven't been keeping up with fitday, which such a bummer since I love all you guys!

I haven't weighed in this week and I don't plan on going to WW, for the 2nd week in a row. I was fantastic last week tues-saturday night. after dinner sat. i had two small portions of ice cream and peach compote. then sunday and monday were disasters. i didn't track but i felt like i ate more than 3000 cals.

I am happy to report I am back on track. this is the 2nd weekend (or maybe the 222nd weekend) that i have gone wayyy overboard. my grandma (before she died) had rented a house for the extended family to stay in for a week and so i took Monday off and spent the long weekend at the rental house. there really is no excuse for my poor eating habits but there was just so much yummy food around. luckily most of it was minimally processed, but very high in fat.

late last night i went to the gym and did a 30 min workout on the treadmill. I tried doing intervals where I would run at 6.3 for 2-3 mins at an incline of 2.5%. then i would decrease the speed to 5.1 and jog uphill at 7-8% for 2-3 minutes. i was huffing and puffing, and super sweaty. it was great! then i did a few weights. hopefully that will help to counter some of the ridic eating that has been going on for me lately.

happy hump day to you all!
Old 07-14-2010, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

So I am pretty new and am looking for some good advice and support. I can do really well for about three days. and then I CRASH!!! How do I keep going? I started in February at 175lbs// did the HCG diet (extremly unhealthy only 500 calories a day) now I am at 143 and bounce up and down like a yo-yo. Iam hoping using fit day will help me level out I would like to drop about 13 pounds.. any advice is welcome.
Kassey
Starting weight:175
Current weight:144
First goal weight:138 by8/13/10
2nd Goal weight:130
Life is 10% circumstance and 90% what you make it. So make it what you want it to be :-)