Notices

Is there a 10-20lb club

Old 08-16-2010, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Nottango and thanks! Great job on the running this summer! I do best at running the rest of the year, but when summer rolls around, the heat gets to me. I'm more of a cool and cold weather person! When it starts getting warm in the spring, I find myself going late at night, which is very peaceful and much cooler, but probably not the safest time to go! My plan is to start again tonight with a couple of miles, and hopefully can stay on track again. Running makes me feel so great!
Okay I will try to weigh in on Sundays. Thanks so much!
*Start Date- 8/5/10
*lbs. lost- 3
Old 08-22-2010, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

Default 8/22 weigh-in

Hi everyone. Welcome back Canary - sounds like you had an awesome vacation, and you did better than I did on vacation.
I was 142# this morning, which means I lost the 2# from vacation and another 1. I worked my butt off this week! After much consideration (and a pair of jeans which were not as loose as I would've liked) I decided to change my goal from 135 to 130 by 11/11. My goal graph puts me right on track.
Football season is here - have to admit that while I was getting ready to go to my sister's house to watch the Bears game last night, got a little sad about having to skip the beer and junky snacks. Ended up having a great time (barely watched the game, but enjoyed the company) once I got there, and wasn't too tempted by the food/beer.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default New to group

Hey everyone, Id love to join your group. I'm currently 135. Goal is 120
I haven't worked out since the summer hit. Who the heck can run in this heat!?
Does anyone know if there is a way to see what your food chart should look like in order to lose weight, in terms of the pie chart?
Old 08-24-2010, 08:32 PM
FitDay Member

Hello, I am 145, want to lose 15 pounds, and I will like to join your group.
I am trying to run three days per week, climbing indoors, 2 days per week and not overeating (which is the difficult part for me). I hope I will lose some weight for the sunday weigh-in because I am plannig to go to the mountain and climb up some rocks on saturday.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:55 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, even if you move and you don't lose weigth.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Weigh in

Oops! Forgot to weigh in on Sunday. I guess better late than never. I am down about 5.5 lbs total which makes me about 144. This is slow coming off but hopefully I can make my goal by the date I chose. 19 more lbs. to go! I haven't started running again yet, unfortunately. The weather has just now started to cool off so hopefully soon. I have been going on 2-3 mile walks with my son and my dogs though several nights a week.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:58 PM
FitDay Member

Three pounds in 8 days. Not bad.
How about your weekend?
Old 08-29-2010, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone, and welcome. I weighed in at 141# this morning, which reflects a 13# loss, and the lowest I've weighed since I was pregnant with my son, who's 5 1/2. Exercise has definitely become something I can't miss - especially when PMS strikes and I'm crabby and hungry! Only 6 pounds to go for my original goal, and 11 pounds for my updated one. I plan to reward myself with new cool-weather exercise clothes when I reach my goals.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hello, I'd like to join this forum too!

I just started here today. I've had a rollercoaster of anorexia and binge eating. Now I've gained back more weight than I need... about 13 lbs more!

I plan to lose 1.5 lbs per week to make my goal of 125#s by Halloween this year! I lost weight the extremely unhealthy way before, and now I am going to lose these excess pounds the slow and healthy way. And I'm excited to do it! I need EXTRA motivation though... sigh..

So my computer is kinda slow right now and I don't want to take the time to figure out the answer to this question;
What day is the weekly weigh in on?

I start my diet tomorrow and my starting weight is 139. Here I come 125!!
Old 08-29-2010, 12:35 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome Tay - Sunday's weigh-in day here.
We'll be here to help lose it healthfully. From what I can tell, we're all choosing mostly healthy foods, but not going to extremes with any particular diets. Personally, I have had all my favorites (chocolate, pizza, chips, etc...) during the last 9 weeks, but still lost 13#.

Last edited by nottango; 08-29-2010 at 12:39 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.