Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
any current 75 lb+ or 45lb + groups? >

any current 75 lb+ or 45lb + groups?

Community
Notices

any current 75 lb+ or 45lb + groups?

Old 11-16-2010, 03:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default any current 75 lb+ or 45lb + groups?

Hello ladies!

I just joined and wondered if there are any active 75 lb+ groups?

If not my mini-goal is 45lbs.

Looking forward to any feedback, thanks! B.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Hello Bobbie - I just found this AWESOME sight and just started today - 11/16th!!! I have 92.5 lbs to lose!!!!! So I am one that will be with you!!! We will need to make sure to keep in touch and help each other out. I LOVE the food journal!! Better than Weight Watchers and you DONT have to pay!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 05:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Momof3k!ds
Hello Bobbie - I just found this AWESOME sight and just started today - 11/16th!!! I have 92.5 lbs to lose!!!!! So I am one that will be with you!!! We will need to make sure to keep in touch and help each other out. I LOVE the food journal!! Better than Weight Watchers and you DONT have to pay!!!
Great "Momo"!!!

I have done WW before too...paid an arm and a leg and lost 15 lbs while on the points plan for a whole year! Needless to say I left...the journal kept crashing...it was really annoying. That was however a long time ago, I would imagine that problem has been rectified.

It did work great for some of my friends but not me

Welcome and I wish you lots of success! B.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:04 AM
FitDay Member

The most active thread that I can see is the 100+. And we are all awesome women So if you dont find a specific thread for 75, feel free to come join us for some encouragement and support. This months thread is entitled No Stopping Us in November 100+.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by GameGal
The most active thread that I can see is the 100+. And we are all awesome women So if you dont find a specific thread for 75, feel free to come join us for some encouragement and support. This months thread is entitled No Stopping Us in November 100+.
Thanks, that is really kind of you!

Good night to all the awesome women out there !
Old 11-16-2010, 11:19 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the well wishes - I need to try to find a lot of good, low fat/calorie recipes for all my meals!!! Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks!! I am SOOOO determined to do it this time!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 11:16 PM
FitDay Member

There are tons of great recipes on-line...I am always searching.

I started a new thread yesterday and will be popping in there from now on...join me if you would like:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...bs-ish-go.html

Last edited by bobbienne; 11-16-2010 at 11:21 PM.