Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
low carb diet and exercise support group >

low carb diet and exercise support group

Community
Notices

low carb diet and exercise support group

Old 05-12-2016, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

Wink low carb diet and exercise support group

I am starting today. Have started exercise regimen and am modifying what I eat. Anyone want to join in? We can all set weight loss goals to be evaluated weekly and end goal by last days of May June and July. My goal for May is 15lbs by May 31st. I only ask that each person coming on board has a specific meal plan for themselves. A daily menu would be good.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, did you reach your goal? I've started last week and I target to lose 30 pounds by October.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:34 AM
FitDay Member

I am into my third day on the Atkins induction diet and this is not my first rodeo. I have my daughter and two grandchildren living with me. I love them dearly and they will move when my son in law gets back from Japan next summer. I am 68 years old so it is very busy for me babysitting 50 hours a week while my daughter is working. At any rate I am doing this for myself. I have to lose 40 lbs and next year I am selling my house and I am going to RV full time. I am so looking forward to my new life but I need to be in good shape for life on the road.

Last edited by jetgemini; 07-30-2016 at 03:23 AM.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:21 AM
FitDay Premium Member

My second time doing Keto. Loved it, don't know why I ever quit but having a hard time getting back on the wagon. Good luck to all of you.