Notices

*WEAK*end challenge!

Old 06-10-2010, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default *WEAK*end challenge!

thanks for the new name Almeeker!

Ok this is for women who find it difficult to get thru the weekend staying on plan. So tell us what your goal is ... what your plan is..... your sucesses or your difficulties.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Ive started posting my menus on mypyramid to keep track of calories...(much easier to use then fitday...sorry) and will keep my calories between 1500-1800 for the weekend. I normally like to keep them under 1500 but I know the weekend is easier to go overboard so Im going to try to give myself a little wiggle room to work with...I tend to snack at night more on weekends so I have enough calories to have some popcorn or maybe even some popchips this weekend. (if you havnt tried them..look for them very tasty little things)

goals:

1. stay under 1800 calories
2. goign to try a short walk around the neighbourhood with arm
3. drink more water
4. get out and enjoy the sunshine! (need a fun goal to balance it all out)
Old 06-10-2010, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

I like the new name, too! =)

My goals:
1. Make healthy choices at a party on Friday and record everything I eat.
2. Do the Race for the Cure run on Saturday morning!
3. Stay at/below 1,300 calories each day.
4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
5. Spend at least an hour at the gym on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 06-10-2010, 04:30 AM
FitDay Member

I'm going to an alumni event at my college and I'm staying in the dorms with a bunch of friends that were in a frat. There will be no healthy food besides the food that I bring or if I walk to a health food store.

1) I 'm planning on trying to limit refined carbs--just eat the burger or hot dog, not the bun/roll.
2) I also plan on trying to get to the health food store and buy a healthy lunch/dinner for myself.
3) Sunday will be my "free" day but I'll still try to not go crazy.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:40 AM
FitDay Member

Even though we've got nothing planned yet, I'm pretty sure that my boyfriend and I will see friends over the weekend. I thus vow:

I must admit I did pretty poorly this weekend...

- I won't consume any alcohol, but stick with water and apple juice instead CHECK
- I will incorporate an hour worth of cardio on all three days NO CHECK
- I will not go overboard with my calorie intake (stick around 1300) Did fine on Saturday, but went up to 2000 on Friday and 1500 on Sunday...
- I will do my back exercises every evening NO CHECK. Bummer...

Last edited by MollySue2; 06-13-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:14 AM
FitDay Member

This weekend for my own health and wellness I vow to:

1. Take food with me so as we visit the in-laws I can still make healthy choices even when none are offered.
2. Stay below 1,600 calories on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
3. Workout Friday and Saturday and spend Sunday in the garden (weather permitting).
4. Be nice to my SIL's even it they don't return the favor.
5. Drink all my water, hopefully before I touch a drop of diet coke.

Last edited by almeeker; 06-11-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by pattialbert
thanks for the new name Almeeker!
Thanks, but I can't take the credit for that one, it was on another posters list of difficulties, but it amused me plenty.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:25 AM
FitDay Member

this weekend will be challenging - 2 parties on Saturday (1 world cup viewing party/bbq and 1 birthday party for an uncle), so my willpower has its work cut out for it. my goals are:

1. write down everything i eat (since i'll be away from my computer, i write everything in a text msg to myself)
2. stay below 1,300 calories each day
3. while at the parties, chew gum to keep myself from mindlessly snacking on chips
4. while at the parties, limit my alcohol intake to 2 glasses of wine for the entire day (my Achille's heel)
5. go for a long bike ride Sunday afternoon
Old 06-11-2010, 08:25 AM
FitDay Member

See a couple of posters I recognize on this one. I just changed my weigh-in day from Thursday to Monday and I always seem to sabotage myself on the evening before my weigh-in day, so my goal will be to

1) remain at or below 1800 cals on Sunday.
2) drink more water.
3) continue to do my exercises and add a little more time each day.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:28 AM
FitDay Member

Well...it's Sunday evening...how did everyone do?

I did well yesterday and today, but Friday was not so great. The party I went to ended up being a surprise going-away party from my co-workers, so I indulged a little bit too much! Two Smirnoff Ice Pineapple drinks, mexican dip and tortilla chips, and a tiny bit of cake (at least I managed to keep that small!)

My goals:
1. Make healthy choices at a party on Friday and record everything I eat. Did NOT make good choices, but I did record every single sip and bite! I'm also proud of myself for not binging afterwards and getting right back on track. =)
2. Do the Race for the Cure run on Saturday morning! Check!
3. Stay at/below 1,300 calories each day. Check for Saturday and Sunday, but around 2,000 on Friday.
4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. Check for Saturday and Sunday, not Friday.
5. Spend at least an hour at the gym on Sunday. Went on a 2-hour, 5.6 mile hike instead. I think that counts as a check, right?

I hope everyone had a great weekend! See you next Friday. =)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.