Community
Notices

Back after 2 yrs...2nd child

Old 06-14-2010, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

Default Back after 2 yrs...2nd child

Hello!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I stumbled across this web page few years back after my first daughter was born. Sad to say my weight then was 152 lbs. and now is 160 lbs. It was hard to see my weight lower last time I logged on to FD. My DD #2 is only 3 months old, but I think it is time to get going!! I can find excuses for years....

I am in a wedding in August and just hated how I looked in the dress!! It is not designed for a woman pushing 40 who just had a second baby. Not to mention it was a slight bit tight.

I just wanted to say hello--and sure hope I can drop at least 5-10 lbs by August. I LOVE to eat (as all of us do). It will be hard. Teacher--will be off over the summer which makes it hard to control what I eat. Lots of opening the frig. when at home....

Bye for now!

5'4 160lbs
38 years old
2nd child in March