Notices

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In for 6/8/2010

Old 06-13-2010, 01:02 PM
FitDay Member

I'm new to this group--just signed up today, re-starting a healthy eating plan after a few years of more or less eating what I felt like (following a 15-lb weight loss.)

So...I'm 5'6", current weight 155, goal weight 140. I'd like to get it done by early-mid August, at 2-3 lbs/week. I have a good eating plan, the same one that worked the last time. My main worry is that I don't really have good prospects of getting an exercise program going. I walk a few miles every day in the course of my daily life, climb stairs, etc, but my life is too disjointed to allow for a regular program--different schedule every day and so forth. So I'm going to try to lose this weight through diet alone. We'll see how that goes. In August things should settle down and I want to try to add a daily yoga class--so if the weight's not coming off as planned I'll have something to step up to.

In the meantime I thought checking in on the forums might help me. I weigh daily (it makes me feel calmer) but semi-public responsibility never hurts.