Notices

New to all this

Old 06-02-2015, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

Post New to all this

Morning all
Im new to all this stuff and needing to lose weight. lol Im 46 breast cancer survivor that has packed on the weight and cant seem to get rid of it. I have medical issues that restrict me from exercising a lot of the time. I have tried different workouts but . Sooo hello all
Old 06-02-2015, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome!

No matter what health history, it's more common than not to gain weight more easily as we age. I really wish that weren't the case. For women, hormones have a part in that. Have you talked to your doctor about a healthy diet that would suit your tastes?

It all comes down to calories (eating fewer calories). Fitday has tools for watching that, setting goals, etc. You can also see carbs, protein, fat, etc. Try out the food log if you haven't already!
Old 04-25-2019, 01:14 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome! How do you count calories?
Old 07-21-2019, 05:58 PM
FitDay Member

Good Morning to all guys!

Now these days weight is big question mark for all because lots of people suffer from over weight and as well as some of people worry about their under weight.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:03 AM
Super Moderator

Count calories by entering the food you eat (in the real portion you used) in the food log here on fitday. At the end of the day, you will see how many calories were in your food for that day.