Notices

It's my first day here!

Old 05-30-2010, 06:15 AM
FitDay Member

Default It's my first day here!

Hey everyone! It's my first day here, so I just wanted to say hi to everybody.
My goal is to decrease body fat, develop some definition, and minimize persistent trouble zones (arms, thighs and back). I'm no novice at this; I've been pretty active on and off for many years, but it's the off periods that have made me heavier than I really want to be.

At one point in time when I was really on top of everything fitness and nutrition, I was about 125 and felt great. I want to go back to feeling like that

My plan is to squeeze in a little bit of cardio every day (no, I'm not a cardio bunny!), get back into lifting and do some kind of yoga/Pilates once a week. My body rebels when I drop below a certain calorie level, so my objective is to stay around 1,800 on cardio-only days and 2,000 on ST days.

I look forward to this journey and meeting all of you guys!
Old 05-31-2010, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:21 PM
FitDay Member

Hi there!
I'm new here too and I've never joined a forum like this before. I don't have the confidence of going to weight watchers or any other support group so I'm hoping the great ladies at Fitday will help give me motivation!

Currently at 141lbs, hoping to get down to 125lb. My diet has been just plain awful, almost completely made of of carbs and I've been getting little to no excercise. So I've started excercising every day and eating healthily (without going overboard and starving myself :P).

If anyone needs a diet buddy or just some support every now and then, just drop me a line!

Old 06-01-2010, 01:46 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Kimciara.. I am looking for a diet buddy.. our goal is the same as well.. except I am going from 147.5 to 125lbs.. it'll be great to have someone to work with..