Community
Notices

Memorial Weekend challenge

Old 05-26-2011, 07:21 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Wow Zoe, you dug this on up from the archives!
But it certainly is timely and in keeping with the weekend challenges most of us have been having lately.

DH will be out of town over the holiday, which can be either really good (I get to make my own choices w/o his occassionally bad influences) or really bad (it's a little too quiet around here, I think I'll have a cookie.. oh the cookie is lonely, maybe a nice bowl of ice cream.. etc.)

So here are my goals;
1.) Saturday, do not skip meals - no matter how busy. Eat a balanced breakfast and lunch so I don't end up eating the house down for dinner
2.) Drink plenty of water - at least 2quarts on Sat in prep for a long run on Sunday, and 1 to 2 on Sunday & Monday
3.) Go to the BBQ on Sunday, but spend most of the time without food or drink in your hands.
4.) Monday ditto Sat. and finishing the garden planning and planting.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:37 AM
FitDay Member

This one going to be hard. I usually eat a lot at party. Not because I am hungry, or the food is good, just eat for eating. I know i did it, but for some reason I can't stop. 2 parties to go to, OMG.
My game plan is to excercise all 3 days first thing in the morning no matter what.
I am not a drinker, that is not a problem but i can eat for all the drink people have.
Try to just have 1 plate, no second period.
1/2 a serving of desert if there is (of course there is at least 1)
We'll see.
Mai