Notices

Body Image Mantra

Old 12-14-2010, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Body Image Mantra

I stumbled across this quote today and thought I share it with you.

Have a beautifil day, everyone!
Molly

“You are not your bra-size, nor are you the width of your waist, nor are you the slenderness of your calves. You are not your hair color, your skin color, nor are you a shade of lipstick. Your shoe-size is of no consequence. You are not defined by the amount of attention you get from males, females, or any combination thereof. You are not the number of sit-ups you can do, nor are you the number of calories in a day. You are not your mustache. You are not the hair on your legs. You are not a little red dress.

You are no amalgam of these things.

You are the content of your character. You are the ambitions that drive you. You are the goals that you set. You are the things that you laugh at and the words that you say. You are the thoughts you think and the things you wonder. You are beautiful and desirable not for the clique you attend, but for the spark of life within you that compels you to make your life a full and meaningful one. You are beautiful not for the shape of the vessel, but for the volume of the soul it carries.”
Old 06-30-2023, 03:21 PM
FitDay Member

Stock photos on the website opened doors to collaboration between different creative mediums. They seamlessly integrated with illustrations, typography, and graphic elements, creating harmonious compositions. The versatility footprints vector of these visuals allowed me to experiment, combining different art forms and techniques to produce visually stunning designs that engaged and captivated audiences.
Old 07-18-2023, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MollySue2
I stumbled across this quote today and thought I share it with you.

Have a beautifil day, everyone!
Molly

“You are not your bra-size, nor are you the width of your waist, nor are you the slenderness of your calves. You are not your hair color, your skin color, nor are you a shade of lipstick. Your shoe-size is of no consequence. You are not defined by the amount of attention you get from males, females, or any combination thereof. You are not the number of sit-ups you can do, nor are you the number of calories in a day. You are not your mustache. You are not the hair on your legs. You are not a little red dress.

You are no amalgam of these things.

You are the content of your character. You are the ambitions that drive you. You are the goals that you set. You are the things that you laugh at and the words that you say. You are the thoughts you think and the things you wonder. You are beautiful and desirable not for the clique you attend, but for the spark of life within you that compels you to make your life a full and meaningful one. You are beautiful not for the shape of the vessel, but for the volume of the soul it carries.”
It seems that these words can help to believe in yourself and become more confident. I do want to lose weight and find a husband. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
Old 07-19-2023, 12:05 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by alekra
It seems that these words can help to believe in yourself and become more confident. I do want to lose weight and find a husband. I'll give it a try. Thanks!
I agree with you. And I'm sure you got this.
Believing in yourself is the first step towards becoming more confident. It's important to remember that everyone has insecurities and doubts, but it's how we deal with them that matters. Here are some tips to help you believe in yourself:
- Focus on your strengths and accomplishments
- Surround yourself with positive and supportive people
- Set achievable goals and celebrate your progress
- Practice self-care and prioritize your mental health.
As a Christian, prayer can also be a powerful tool in building confidence and trust in yourself. If you're interested in learning more about praying for a future husband, check out this helpful resource https://www.christianpure.com/learn/...future-husband Remember, you are worthy of love and respect, and with faith and determination, you can achieve anything you set your mind to!

Last edited by Salex9933; 07-19-2023 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-10-2023, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

It seems these words can help you believe in yourself and become more confident.
Old 11-02-2023, 03:48 PM
FitDay Member

z2u
Old 12-26-2023, 12:33 PM
FitDay Member

Makes sense to me!! TY