Weekend challenge

Old 05-13-2010, 09:31 AM
FitDay Member

haha. i love it almeeker! you are very witty
Old 05-13-2010, 09:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by blackrhino2
haha. i love it almeeker! you are very witty
And here I am being dead serious and honest, geez.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

haha....I did say we could post anything here...
Old 05-14-2010, 12:17 AM
FitDay Member

This weekend I vow to:

1. Hit the gym on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for 1 hour of cardio each day.
2. Drink all of my water before 4PM.
3. Eat more of my protein and veggies throughout the day rather than having a larger dinner.
4. Stay around 1200 calories.
5. Not scrutinize my body too harshly in the mirror - when I find myself thinking negative thoughts about this amazing machine that is working for ME and as grown TWO HUMANS, I will say outloud, "I love my body." Even if I am in the supermarket and the aisle is quickly vacated.

Good luck this weekend!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
And here I am being dead serious and honest, geez.
I just love you! I was informed that I *will* be giving a little sugar sugar this weekend - how many calories do you think I can count for a weekend of "avoiding" sugar? Even vigorous effort? It takes some creativity to dream up excuses! ROFLMAO
Old 05-14-2010, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SkinnyErinn
I just love you! I was informed that I *will* be giving a little sugar sugar this weekend - how many calories do you think I can count for a weekend of "avoiding" sugar? Even vigorous effort? It takes some creativity to dream up excuses! ROFLMAO
I love you too baby. Well you could expend a lot of effort avoiding or you can have a quickie and get it over with. I think it's possible to burn more calories "avoiding" than in "giving", it just depends on your creativity. Now having said that, my DH would never be stupid enough to say "you will be giving some sugar", he knows all too well that would backfire in his face. But you can't fault the attraction or the demand, after all you're quite the hotty nowadays, and it's only going to get worse from here on down the scale.

I have a really good friend, she and her hubby are always at odds over the bedroom, he says "let's" and she says "not tonight dear you disgust me". I sometimes don't know if those two will make it long term. She doesn't really get our happy household at all. Anyway she pins me down one day and asks how I can be the least bit interested in "that" after 12 years of marriage and 3 kids. I looked her straight in the eye and said, "well, sometimes "that" is a lot like dirty laundry, he can opt do it himself, he can pay someone else to do it for him, or he can lie back and rejoice in the woman he married". Compared to all the other things I do around here to keep things running smoothly, "that" is one of the easier and more pleasant tasks. It's all a matter of perspective.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:41 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
I love you too baby. Well you could expend a lot of effort avoiding or you can have a quickie and get it over with. I think it's possible to burn more calories "avoiding" than in "giving", it just depends on your creativity. Now having said that, my DH would never be stupid enough to say "you will be giving some sugar", he knows all too well that would backfire in his face. But you can't fault the attraction or the demand, after all you're quite the hotty nowadays, and it's only going to get worse from here on down the scale.

I have a really good friend, she and her hubby are always at odds over the bedroom, he says "let's" and she says "not tonight dear you disgust me". I sometimes don't know if those two will make it long term. She doesn't really get our happy household at all. Anyway she pins me down one day and asks how I can be the least bit interested in "that" after 12 years of marriage and 3 kids. I looked her straight in the eye and said, "well, sometimes "that" is a lot like dirty laundry, he can opt do it himself, he can pay someone else to do it for him, or he can lie back and rejoice in the woman he married". Compared to all the other things I do around here to keep things running smoothly, "that" is one of the easier and more pleasant tasks. It's all a matter of perspective.
This is one of the greatest things I have ever read. You are right up there
with Maya Angelou, Buddha and Doctor Ruth! Awesome... I think I'll vow for the quickie.... lol. I fear I am more in the "not now you disgust me category."
Old 05-14-2010, 01:29 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SkinnyErinn
This is one of the greatest things I have ever read. You are right up there
with Maya Angelou, Buddha and Doctor Ruth! Awesome... I think I'll vow for the quickie.... lol. I fear I am more in the "not now you disgust me category."
You are not the first to put me in with Dr. Ruth... I will admit to being very flattered by the Maya Angelou comparison, love her, she's one of my faves. I'm less up to speed on Buddha, but we used to have that same belly in common... Enjoy your quickie.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:11 PM
FitDay Member

Ok got off to a rocky start today....skipped breakfast due to running out of time...ended up eating some baked cheezies this afternoon which wasnt on the plan..but got back on plan for supper! Heres to a better tomorrow!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 02:21 PM
FitDay Member

Hi,I want to count my calories and stay under 1200 cal. Take a long walk,both days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.