Notices

So disappointed in myself.

Old 01-11-2014, 04:31 AM
FitDay Member

Unhappy So disappointed in myself.

I'd been doing so well and the endless cycle hit me again.
Bad day at work, so I didn't sleep and my tiredness made me want comfort food. So I hate shitty food and haven't had a fruit/vegetable shake in over 2 days. And the effects are massive.

I'm exhausted, I've caught a cold, I'm moody.

Due to being ill, I've spent today doing nothing and went upstairs to change my clothes into something more comfortable and fell asleep for 30 minutes.

I've just made myself a strawberry, raspberry, almond milk and ice shake now, but I'm so disappointed in myself for letting myself down so early.

Insomnia will strike again so I need to find a food to give me energy and comfort me on those days that won't add to the pounds.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:05 AM
Super Moderator

I'm familiar with the need for comfort food. I just had an emotional outburst and all I wanted afterward was to eat something. The best I could come up with was some high fiber pita bread (lucky it is soft in texture, because I really need that) and some low fat cheese. It was good enough.

Sorry you're hitting a rough patch - those things can wreck a diet!
Old 01-11-2014, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

This is when you need to forgive yourself and get back on track. A bad day or two does not need to turn off your progress. Hope you are back on track - and feeling better tomorrow Mary
Old 02-20-2014, 10:07 PM
FitDay Member

Try to stay positive and keep going , and leave the problem from work there, dont take them with you at home .