Notices

The mens locker room at the gym...[rant]

Old 08-09-2011, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Great reading - if anyone is looking for a topic for a sociology pape...

my locker room is about 60% Chinese, and 10% medical professionals (we're next to a hospital, in Chinatown). The doctors seem relatively modest, always covering up, the Chinese ladies seem to break by age, over 60 (and there are many), no modesty, under 60, never be seen even covered with a towel (dress fully in discrete areas, there are a few curatined areas for this purpose). For me, I keep an little cover up in my locker, this lets me walk around comfortably, without worry.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:41 AM
Super Moderator

Lightbulb

Speaking of 'sausage parade': I was waiting in the hall outside the locker rooms at the Y, and the door kept opening to the men's locker room. Every time it opened, there would be a guy standing there, buck naked, looking like he had a reason to be standing there (passing by, for instance). When it happened maybe 5 or 6 times, and it was the same guy, I realized he was just 'flashing me'! Weird. He was actually looking at me, too. And I was looking back.

As a woman, somewhat modern, I think I've seen enough men's junk in my lifetime.

When someone's interested in 'junk,' or interested in showing his 'junk,' it's hard to know what to say! Hmmm, so you've got one. Hmmm, I've seen bigger. Hmmm, what's so sexy about saggy? And the best of all: Hmmm, does your momma know you're waving that thing at strangers?
Old 08-09-2011, 04:56 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kathy13118
Hmmm, does your momma know you're waving that thing at strangers?
I just lol'ed
Old 08-09-2011, 04:59 AM
FitDay Member

For some reason all I can think of right now is the scene in StepBrothers where Will Ferrell rubs his 'junk' on the other guys drum set! LOL
Old 08-09-2011, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
For some reason all I can think of right now is the scene in StepBrothers where Will Ferrell rubs his 'junk' on the other guys drum set! LOL
LOL...that was hilarious
Old 08-09-2011, 06:23 AM
FitDay Member

I have played sports my whole life, plus went to an all girls catholic school and was never weird about changing in public. I wouldn't want someone coming up to me trying to have a 10 min conversation in the locker room though.

And Mike you are dead on about being married. More people have hit on me knowing full well that I am married. And even seeing my husband with me doesn't stop them. I don't mind flirting but I'm not going home with you buddy! I was in a bar once though and in the bathroom there were a group of women trying to all take their wedding rings off since they were out on the town having Girls Night Out.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:07 AM
FitDay Member

I think the wedding ring leads to the whole 'forbidden fruit' syndrome where people want what they can't have.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:14 PM
FitDay Member

I like that there are more women then men responding to this thread...
Old 08-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Urbanmule
Kinda makes the "don't feel comfortable to talk about around women/men" distinctions irrelevant, doesn't it?
Old 08-09-2011, 03:59 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Urbanmule
That's because we all secretly want to know what the heck is going on in men's locker rooms and bathrooms... now we know! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.