Notices

The mens locker room at the gym...[rant]

Old 08-08-2011, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

I am loving this topic. So many different views & opinions. I for one failed gym class in high school for refusing to dress so that tells you of my nudity in public. Now that I am older and more secure with myself I don't mind showing cleavage and things like that. I will run to the fridge for a drink after the kids are in bed for the night with nothing but unless he wakes up for a drink the hubby always has on boxers.

I used to have little/no gaydar. My SIL is a lesbian (a woman with a son and yes she is 100% gay...not bi...she hooked up with a guy long enough to get pregnant then kicked him to the curb) and we were friends in high school. I always thought she was a tomboy but didn't realize she was gay until I started dating her brother and he forced her to tell me. She didn't want to for fear I would break it off with her brother and stop coming around.

We have never been naked around each other even though I spent countless nights sleeping at her house both before & after I started dating her brother. LOL We were only 15 and he was 21! Heck we even slept together in a single size bed!

I know that as a guy I would not want another guy seeing my 'junk' and would probably pick a stall over a urinal if given a choice. I don't know how you all do it!
Old 08-08-2011, 03:15 PM
FitDay Member

OMG! This thread is hysterical!!! I'm sitting here, laughing all by myself. Wow, I had no idea that men had so many rules! It's really fascinating. I don't think women have any rules like that but I do agree that it's always the oldest women in locker rooms who walk around oblivious to the fact that they're naked. Just like on nude beaches... it's always the ones that shouldn't be nude that are!

I think you guys should produce a poster to put up above all public urinals with the rules clearly listed... lol.

I don't get the thing about not smiling, though... women are different on this one. We're always smiling at each other and giving each other compliments on how great they look, how cute their hair is, etc. My husband is always smiling and "chatty" but he was raised with 4 sisters... maybe that's why. lol He's probably giving the wrong impression!!!
Old 08-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Quinn, but does your hubby make eye contact with a guy he doesn't know and smile? If so, I bet he still wouldn't smile, then make a u-turn to join another guy in the hot tub. If he would, you... ummmmm. Smiling at a female is totally different. Guys will either give the head nod or say "how's it going?" to another guy.

But ask your husband if he were to walk into a public restroom and there are 3 urinals and there is a guy at #1 and 2 & 3 are vacant, which one does he choose. If he follows man law he'll say #3.

Actually ladies. I just did a quick google search for "man law" and there are many sites with different laws, some more than others but the one thing they have in common is you shouldn't take the urinal next to another guy, they only time that is acceptable is if there is a divider between the two. The other one that's the same with them all is you don't mess with your friends girl and there is a certain time period after they break up in which she's STILL off limits.

Maybe if women had similar laws there wouldn't be so many cat fights?
Old 08-09-2011, 12:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Stop Whining

If you see another man's dick in the shower room, then you know your in the right locker room.

If you're looking at another man's dick in the shower room, your gay.

So, I would say, stop whining and take a shower. How does a man get in one of those tiny showers, get undressed, take a shower, towel dry and come out fully dressed?

At the university there is an open shower. I've seen men actually take a shower in there underwear.

Probably, if you don't want anyone to see your dick, you've probably got no dick anyway.
Old 08-09-2011, 01:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Maybe if women had similar laws there wouldn't be so many cat fights?
Trust me, we ladies have our own set of laws. Although I guess we don't have as many regarding nudity in the locker room, or looking at each others junk. And in all honesty I've seen a whole lot more fights between men than women, but maybe that's a regional thing?
Old 08-09-2011, 01:10 AM
FitDay Member

Oh gosh...the amount of rules women have! LOL
Old 08-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by redsox44

Probably, if you don't want anyone to see your dick, you've probably got no dick anyway.
So I take it that you want another guy to see your stuff so you can prove that you have one? I'm sorry but that's just gay and you obviously are the odd man out here. I guess you're the one the stand in the next urinal with another guy, because you have no clue or just don't care.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 08-09-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

The only conversation I've ever heard in a women's restroom goes something like this...

"Um... can I borrow your lip gloss?"
Old 08-09-2011, 04:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
So I take it that you want another guy to see your stuff so you can prove that you have one? I'm sorry but that's just gay and you obviously are the odd man out here. I guess you're the one the stand in the next urinal with another guy, because you have no clue or just don't care.
Ya, I'm with you on that one, I'll pass on the sausage parade.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:15 AM
Super Moderator

OMG the mental picture of the "sausage parade"!

Mike, did he ask to borrow your lip gloss?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.