Notices

Fell Off The Wagon

Old 09-22-2011, 11:57 AM
FitDay Member

I realized after years of feeling sorry for myself and thinking it just isnt meant to be for me to be thin how important it is to just get back up and keep trying I dismissed it for so long and got my self to the point where my health is critical (believe me if you still got mobility decent health and and semi active satisfying lifestyle please get up and get back on it and work hard because you dont want to get to a point where the choice is not yours any more, a person with critical health issues is equivalent to a prisoner in jail and if you ever been locked up you know it aint no fun)
Old 12-11-2012, 11:09 PM
FitDay Member

big time fell off... job hours are at nights sleep rotation messed up . my gym i used closed up and i hate traveling 30 plus minutes to a gym over packed.

atm i am working or diet control. i fell big current weight 320 waist 50-51 inches and not looking good.

phase one all over again.

see what i am eating and how much then taper down / increase activity as much has i can. slow steps dont want to over work my body or mind and give up again like i have in the past.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:51 PM
FitDay Member

Yes stay active and follow your plan.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:05 PM
FitDay Member

Tis the season,time to refocus and get back on the wagon,I went from 250 down to 172 in 18 months, now after the holidays I'm back at 189, but I am focused again, ready to do this.Spent the weekend getting my Spin Bike ready, this is really what works for me Spinning 5 days and playing tennis 2.
12/27/12 -189
Old 12-26-2012, 10:42 PM
FitDay Member

I already started all these.