Community
Notices

Need a weight loss buddy!

Old 09-22-2010, 03:20 PM
FitDay Member

Default Need a weight loss buddy!

Hey I need somebody to be my partner to shed these last 8 lbs! I have done all my weight loss alone so far, but I think someone who is going through the same thing would be helpful. Here's my stats and you can look at my page

I'm 20 years old, 5'10" and weigh 142.6 as of this morning, My goal weight is 135 and I wanna be there by October 7th. I have a physical that day and want to be at my goal.

I guess what I'm really looking for is somebody to help motivate me, and of course I am there to motivate you as well. Texting our eating habits and exercise regimen would work well I think. Ha and somebody to tell me to get off my lazy ass.

So far I have lost 77.4 lbs (220 max).

In you I would prefer you be working towards a similar goal, but we can work the details out later. Thanks and hope to hear from somebody soon