Notices

Saying Hello.

Old 08-15-2010, 01:46 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by snafuken
Thanks Heytred,
I'm in a good headspace about this,looking at it as basic chemistry.
Calories in verses calories out.Obviously exercise adds fuel to the burning process,and calorie make up plays an important role as well.
Need to remain focused and motivated one day at a time.(Cliched I know ,but so true).
Stay well...
Yup, don't overcomplicate it. I'm excited to what kind of progress you make. =]]
Old 08-17-2010, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Just posting this to say ,so far so good.Funny (Lucky) I have not craved any junk food the last 2-3 days. Gonna stay off the scale till next Sunday (Two weeks into this new lifestyle) Will increase my protein consumption while staying within my daily caloric limit.
I hope this does not bore you all ,but I find the support from this forum helps so much.
Stay well
Old 08-17-2010, 05:04 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome.

Your quote is very apprppriate---stick to it and good luck.

Bob
Old 08-17-2010, 10:34 AM
FitDay Member

Snaf do you use whey protein?
Old 08-17-2010, 10:49 AM
FitDay Member

No Whey ..
Old 08-17-2010, 12:08 PM
FitDay Member

Its a good source of protein and post workout nutrition, it has other immune boosting effects.

I noticed you said you wanted to up your protein intake, and whey protein is a good addition to a healthy meal plan.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:02 PM
FitDay Member

I'll look into it.
Thanks for the input.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:27 AM
FitDay Member

Just checking in to say things are going well,and I'm still motivated.Reading various posts help a lot.A long way to go but ,one day at a time as they say.
Anybody have some brand suggestions of Whey protein that is palatable?
Stay well ...
Old 08-28-2010, 01:05 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Hello

I have used FitDay in the past on my home computer. I actually bought the software and didnt use the website. I went from 356 to 166 in about a year. My doctor told me I was too light, said BMI doesnt mean much, about 200 would be right.

But I was a 42 year old man who wanted to go back in the Army and they say I have to weigh less than 192. Right now I am over 192, but would pass the tape test. I am using FitDay to get in really good shape.

I have to use the online version as I am stationed in Afghanistan now, but when I get back, I want to be in top shape and physical condition!

It worked for me in the past, keeping track of everything, and I am hoping that it will work again!

Sgt Craig.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:31 AM
FitDay Member

Whoops ,
My first let down.(Confession time)
Had a few (light beer IE:67 calories) and when I got home all I could think about was "Potato chips: Went out bought a bag, ate the whole dam thing!
I feel stupid ,but WILL NOT let one slip get me down.Entering the data into fitday and seeing it graphically sure shows th obvious.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/DrawPa...InAhrf1Q%3D%3D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.