Notices

using fitday to gain weight

Old 01-12-2016, 12:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default using fitday to gain weight

Hi can this site be used for someone that needs to gain weight? I cant seem to get the dashboard to set up for it???
Old 01-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Super Moderator

If I wanted to gain weight using a calorie-counting tool such as the fitday log, I would find the calories I needed to maintain my present weight. Then, with daily food log information, I'd increase my caloric intake. If I gained weight, I would know I was increasing my calories enough. If I didn't, I would know I need to increase my calories more.

This depends on accurate food log entries. With fitday, you will also see how well-balanced your diet is with protein, carbohydrate, and fat grams.
Old 03-22-2016, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jerrygena
Hi can this site be used for someone that needs to gain weight? I cant seem to get the dashboard to set up for it???
Try using "Fitday Classic". You'll see the link to it in red after you sign on at the top between "Log Out" and "Fitday Premium". This version of Fitday provides more flexibility in setting up goals and in managing inputs. The "dashboard" in the new version is simplified, but limited.