Notices

I'm a YES man!

Old 04-27-2010, 11:34 AM
FitDay Member

Talking I'm a YES man!

Four months ago I weighed over 220 pounds, and was very disheartened by this fact.. I thought I was healthy weight! I was embarrassed to take my shirt off, all my clothes were big and baggy and I could NOT stop eating...

Now I am in the 180 lb region, bulking up and feel a lot better about my physical appearance. Fitday gave me not only the encouragement but the tools I needed to create and maintain my diet, and exercise program (thanks to all the members who helped me!)

Something I have wanted for a looooooong time, but never had the balls to do, I did today! I got a tattoo! Over the past four months, every time I think of saying "no" I have stopped myself and said yes, starting with my weight and physical appearance. This tattoo not only represents my dog, my baby and my past, but also the turning point I have made in my life. ( as well as an anniversary prezzy from my beautiful wife!)

Just wanted to post this message as I am proud of myself, and thats important! And I hope all those who are starting out and have the long path ahead of you, STICK with it, and be a YES person too!

Last edited by Lysady; 04-27-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:37 PM
FitDay Member

Sweet ink! Yeah, persistence is the key. No one said the work would be easy but you gotta keep pushing yourself forward and at the end it always pays off! Way to go!

-Nik
Old 04-28-2010, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Fair play! Good work in trimming up. Nice art work too