Notices

If I lose any more weight...

Old 06-01-2014, 09:39 PM
FitDay Member

Default Introducing Coaching Yourself Thin!

Very nice work done!!!!

I am sharing some views of mine here everybody can be coached by one person who know your body best its " YOURSELF"this coaching program puts you in charge of all decision that go into a successful fitness.with the help of it you need to get yourself on track for weight loss.

Thanks
Old 06-27-2015, 07:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Thumbs up Keep it Up Davis

I started out just over 300lbs. When I saw the scale go over that mark, I knew I had to do something. I didn't think I was eating that much or that badly so I found the fitday website so that I could track what I was eating to see where the problem was. I realized that it was more what I was eating than how much. I was consuming a lot of empty calories. Just by being conscious of what I was eating and recording it I started to lose without even changing my activity level. I lost 60 lbs. in a year without really changing my lifestyle, just eating better.

I weighed 245 lbs when I was diagnosed with cancer of the lymph, had surgery chemo and radiation. Radiation took a real toll on me and after a year my mouth and throat are still not healed fully, nor will they ever be. I now weigh 140 and still losing. I was grateful to lose the excess pounds but now I'm having a different challenge. Trying to stop the weight loss and maintain a healthy weight.

Davis you were right with your quote: "Being fat is hard, being skinny is hard, choose your hard" Eating has become a chore for me and although I am at a healthy weight now, if I continue to lose, I won't be. I came back to fitday so that I can track my nutrition and calories/activities and try to maintain my weight and not lose any more. We can all do it with the right mindset.
Old 06-27-2015, 06:12 PM
Super Moderator

earthmotherb,

I hope fitday is helping you maintain your weight in a healthful way. Good luck!
Old 07-07-2015, 06:35 PM
FitDay Member

I Have Aggrasive loose wait in my body and know i more confortable than before.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Banned

Default Quick Ways to Lose Stomach Fat

I read the success stories to remain motivated. I have lost 10 lbs. since last year, Sharing your story helps a lot.
Old 08-18-2016, 05:48 PM
FitDay Member

Woooooo. Great. Good going.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:16 PM
FitDay Member

Very interesting and I appreciate your work also but my experience says that take things slowly and consider learning from an experienced persons is a good thing. I want to share something with you all, I am doing Gym exercise along with Yoga under Yoga expert for the last approx 1 year and I lose more than 6 kg and I thought it’s too much I have taken. I also tried lot of tricks & remedies but all these were not effective as I got benefited from Yoga. Now I have added two more things in my daily routine just 1 week back i.e exercise and dancing which gives me more confidence as well. Also I am quite hopeful that I will get more better results soon.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-11-2018 at 03:24 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 09-09-2023, 10:07 PM
FitDay Member

I can't lose weight, I'm desperate.
Old 09-13-2023, 09:57 PM
FitDay Member

Best of Luck !