Notices

How running changed my life

Old 08-14-2013, 01:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default How running changed my life

It was the first day of the summer holidays ..25th July 2013.. I was home.. reading one of my favorite books … I was thinking of what I should do this summer.. I wanted to do something exciting.. something new..As I was reading, the doorbell started ringing..( * this kinda rhymes ) .. So i went to open the door as I was home alone and no one else could do it. It was my brother…
-Hi! (him)
-Hey whats-up?(me)
-Oh.. just came back from the gym .(him)
And that’s when it hit me . This summer , I’m gonna start working out and eating much healthier. I’m going to follow my brother’s example.. He decided to do this one year ago, he started going to gym, eating very healthy and I must say it worked out great for him.
So I started running. I now run 6 times a week Mon-Sat.. Because on Sundays I go horse riding.. After about 3 weeks of running .. I can say this .. All my life I’ve been quite active.. but now I can call myself a runner. This is because I stuck to my running routine, and I haven’t skipped a day

You can check the link below for more exercising tips and questions.. Also. random posts

Precy Blog | A Blog for You
Old 08-14-2013, 06:03 AM
FitDay Member

Horse riding..

Lucky you
I only have bike and imagine riding a horse

---------------------------

Age 48, Height 5' 3"
Start date: April 22, 2013

Start weight: 150 lbs/68 kg
Current weight: 120.1 lbs/54.5 kg

Goal - build muscle & lower body fat
Max 950 cal/Cycling/Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
Old 09-03-2013, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

Sounds good. I love the feeling when you come home from running, take a shower and enjoy sitting on the couch while watching TV - that's just awesome
Old 09-03-2013, 06:17 AM
FitDay Member

Cool story...
I went for a rainy 6 mile run yesterday, never felt more refreshed.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:33 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by TomBe
Sounds good. I love the feeling when you come home from running, take a shower and enjoy sitting on the couch while watching TV - that's just awesome
I totally agree!