Notices

Pre-preggo weight!!

Old 03-07-2013, 01:44 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Pre-preggo weight!!

My goal was to be at my pre-pregnancy weight by the time my Daughter was 9 months old. It took 9 months to put in on, I should be able to get it off in that time too! Well I am now BELOW my pre-preggo weight with a few days to spare. Now it's time to start working on that summer of beer and burgers I had before I got knocked up! Lol!!
Old 03-07-2013, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by anderson02
My goal was to be at my pre-pregnancy weight by the time my Daughter was 9 months old. It took 9 months to put in on, I should be able to get it off in that time too! Well I am now BELOW my pre-preggo weight with a few days to spare. Now it's time to start working on that summer of beer and burgers I had before I got knocked up! Lol!!
Congratulations, Anderson! Good for you sticking to your plan. In another few months your daughter will be walking -- then you'll burn off some more calories chasing her around!
Old 03-07-2013, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

congrats! no turning back!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks!!
Old 07-02-2013, 07:59 AM
FitDay Member

Our objective has been to become within my pre-pregnancy pounds from the period our Daughter has been 9 weeks aged. The item needed 9 weeks to put in on, My partner and i will be able to obtain it away because period as well! Effectively I'm now UNDERNEATH our pre-preggo pounds using a couple of days in order to sacrifice.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by anderson02

YEA!!! CONGRATS. What did you do to get there?