Notices

After 4 years of being Obese

Old 04-04-2013, 06:23 PM
FitDay Member

Cool After 4 years of being Obese

It started with me leaving my parents at 17. Then the ex-boyfriend whose mama made the best gumbo dinners. Somewhere between there I was introduced to Miss MaryJane. Then I discovered late night snacking at the 711 Grill Food, and an entire bag of SunChips. It was the best two years of my life...eating till I popped, drinking till I binged, smoking till I coughed. Slowly my life was spiraling out of control.

I had gained 60 lbs in two years. I knew I was big, but I didnt know how big I really was. Moving on with my life I met my Fiance a year later and for the last two years my weight has been yo-yoing. I lose 20 lbs, then gain 10. It was a constant battle. After moving to Hawaii I decided I needed to change. I stopped eating everything I saw and taking a thermogenic pill. Basically that was it. So now I am 55 lbs lighter, but baby, I still need to tone. So my next adventure is working out. See ya in three months.