Notices

Almost three years on...

Old 09-14-2012, 10:45 PM
FitDay Member

Default Almost three years on...

since I first logged into fitday. January 2010. I weighed just over 200lbs at 5'1. I had previously tried every diet under the sun, usually ending up gaining more than I lost.

The tools here were invaluable, the people even moreso. I saw some incredible success stories and found the motivation to keep going. I logged everything and planned my food each day. The weight just kept coming off, and that kept me going. I have been at my goal for almost two years now, I have not gained any weight since reaching my goal.

Fitday helped me to look at diet and health in a whole new light. People can't remember me being heavy any more and old photos are a shock!

My point is, if I can do it, anyone can. I was fat for all of my life, and I changed it. If you are just starting out, or feel like giving up, keep going! It really is possible to change your life completely.

Thank you fitday, and all the people on the forums. I don't stop by very often any more. Someone was asking me when I actually started my weight loss journey and I couldn't even remember so I had to log in to check.

Good luck everyone!
Old 09-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator

Inspiring! Thanks!
Old 09-15-2012, 03:51 PM
FitDay Premium Member

WOW so good to see you checking in! And sooooo inspiring to see that the changes you made have stuck. Your screen name remains immortalized in a couple of on going threads.
Old 09-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the update. So glad you're still doing well!!
Old 09-17-2012, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

keep at it ! all the best !