Notices

Do you know what I LOVE LOVE LOVE about fitday.com?

Old 08-23-2010, 04:15 PM
FitDay Member

CONGRATULATIONS Farahb!!!!!!!!
Old 08-25-2010, 05:56 AM
FitDay Member

How do I put the activities in when I put a activities I put 40 minutes it always goes back to 1 secound?
Old 08-25-2010, 01:52 PM
FitDay Member

Congrats!!! So happy for you. Posts like yours keep us all going the right way.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:27 AM
FitDay Member

I'm new here since today. And I'm really loving this site! I agree with everyone about how good the weight charts and food diarys work. I'm not logging in any food until tomorrow though. i'm giving myself a last day of bad food before I start. Your sucess stories are really getting med motivated.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:28 PM
FitDay Member

OH I totally agree too. I am loosing so slowly compared to others. But It is working and my non diet is really not hard to do. I am comfortable with what I am eating. I do not deprive myself at all. Except instead of eating a huge slice of pie I eat a tiny sliver. Slowly............. Savor every bite one cherry at a time. LOL I am not having to cook special things for myself or husband . He is not on a diet. We have always eaten mostly home cooked foods. I made lasagna last week but it was my home version and really not all that bad. I used very little cheese and low fat cottage cheese. And it was delicious.

Fit day accountability is a good thing. Some times I will just check to see what it will cost me in calories fat carbs verses nutrition before eating something and that helps me to make better choices too. I am really happy I came across this site. I wish the weight loss were faster but this way I am pretty sure it will be gone for sure as there is no diet to ever go off of. I am not really dieting I am just being more aware of what I am eating.

Also some one told me about switching it up with higher and lower calorie days. I do think that helps. The weight is coming off a little faster now. So I will take what I get and be really happy for it.

Maggie
Old 09-08-2010, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tbutler01
How do I put the activities in when I put a activities I put 40 minutes it always goes back to 1 secound?
Click the 'Save changes' button.

Even though I am experiencing another mini weight plataue I love that I had to punch another hole in my belt.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:04 AM
FitDay Member

Fitday is a good tool. I have gently yo-yoed back and forth for half my life (varying between single-digit bodyfat and low 20s). I expect it and I am mostly ok with it, actually. Staying sub 10% bodyfat requires constant attention. It isn't ideal moving back and forth, but I do know my habits and my likes and how my body works and the only approach that works for me is watching, diligently, calories. I have been in incredible shape before (I'm not bragging; none of you know me, but trying to make a point) and I've spoken with enough other people in incredible shape to know that, to a one (literally), they are conscious of their diet and restrict themselves. For some it's harder than others; I know people who will opt for fruit before junk food. I'm not one of them (most of us aren't), but whether you go heavy or light on the exercise the unifying factor in success is calorie deficit. And it takes work. I have never, ever met somebody who was ripped up and muscular and eats what they want when they want. No amount of chemical trickery can get around this. Maybe one day, but not yet.