Notices

seventy pounds down 80 more to go!

Old 08-27-2012, 09:15 AM
FitDay Member

Location: LEE,MASSACHUSETTS...(BLINK AND YOU'LL MISS IT DRIVING BY )
Default seventy pounds down 80 more to go!

Just lost my seventith pound and am at a weight i have not seen in over 17 years my kids have never seen me this thin because they weren't born yet so it's a surprise to them !I'm so excited and this is since the first of january!Total i have lost over 109 pounds!Being lighter is totaly worth the work,i feel more energetic and i am no longer a dibetic!!!!I will check back in when i hit my goal for the year when i have lost 1oo pounds this year!Happy and safe dieting to everyone
Old 08-27-2012, 10:49 AM
FitDay Member

Well done!!
Old 08-27-2012, 12:11 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Awesome!

I love reading about people's success - it is so inspiring!
Old 08-28-2012, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

Good Going----Thats Getting the job done... I have just joined ....am excited about this..diet..uh..new way of eating...I hope I can do as well as you...Keep up the good work..
Old 08-28-2012, 10:55 AM
FitDay Premium Member

CONGRATULATIONS! Your story is inspiring.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:16 PM
FitDay Member

Location: LEE,MASSACHUSETTS...(BLINK AND YOU'LL MISS IT DRIVING BY )
Default Thank you all:)

Thank you for responding,it means alot,for feudupalready ,you can do this,just remember you will have good days and bad days,nobody is perfect:d:d,and heck ive cheated plenty of times because if you don't treat yourself once in awhile it becomes to much as long as its only once in awhile and also don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day,just pick yourself up and get back on track.it's been hard at times for me but my wife and kids help keep me on track!good luck and remember it's ok to have bad days just make sure you have more good ones than bad ones!!don't give up it's totaly worth it in the end
Old 12-06-2012, 02:01 AM
FitDay Member

What wonderful news, and to rid yourself of diabetes? What a huge accomplishment.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:30 AM
FitDay Member

You are inspirational to me. I am a diabetic and one of my goals is to reverse that and no longer need to take medication. What a great accomplishment for you!
Old 12-17-2012, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations -- but I hesitate to say this: you cannot 'reverse' diabetes. You can become "under control' without medication, but it is not a reversal of the condition. I am not Type 2; I'm Type 1, which is quite different -- but there is no cure or reversal of EITHER type of diabetes. Congratulations on gaining control without meds, if that's what happened, but it's not a reversal or a cure. Sorry.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations! I am just starting and seeing your success is inspiration to keep going for me. My fiance and I are both trying to get healthier and the fact that you are freeing yourself from illness gives me hope that in time maybe our medicine cabinets will be less full as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.