FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Success Stories (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/)
-   -   Things I can do since I lost weight (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/7743-things-i-can-do-since-i-lost-weight.html)

mattymath 07-13-2012 11:39 PM

More stuff...

Climb steps to bedroom without being out of breath
Spend the day at an amusement park and can fit in all the rides
Hike miles without discomfort
Ride a horse
Run a 5K with the rest of my family
Do yard work for my elderly parents
Play disc golf with my kids

lumpy788 07-20-2012 02:30 AM

Congratulations on your hard work!

differentinside 07-20-2012 10:05 AM

Well, I'll tell you when I lose weight what I can do! I'm sure it will be just as great! You should be so proud of yourself-you're doing it!

pegasuschick 07-22-2012 01:24 PM

Things I can do since I lost weight

-See myself in the mirror instead of a stranger.
-Hold myself up straighter (used to huddle down so no one would see me - impossible at 6'2", and it made me look worse, but lack of confidence will do that!)
-Fit back into clothes that have been locked away for years.

casseym08 07-24-2012 01:45 AM

It's been ages since I've been in the forums and this thread is great!

Things I can do:

-Cross my legs
-Wear shorts without my thighs bursting forth
-Wear shirts that fit snugly without each and every roll being perfectly defined
-Smile charmingly at the cute road construction workers as I drive by (why not?) :rolleyes:
-Go hiking without needing to stop every two minutes for rest and a water break

wildbeanerz 07-24-2012 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by casseym08 (Post 86016)
-Smile charmingly at the cute road construction workers as I drive by (why not?) :rolleyes:

Love this one! I live in PA and summer is the unending season of road construction. A few weeks ago I had on a very flattering top and my hair was looking good for an appointment when I went through a construction site. I caught one of the workers tipping his sunglasses down so he could get a better look. :) :D Me? LOL yep he was lookin!

casseym08 07-25-2012 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz (Post 86029)
I caught one of the workers tipping his sunglasses down so he could get a better look. :) :D Me? LOL yep he was lookin!

Such a win!! Good for you! haha

lumpy788 07-25-2012 02:57 PM

Glad to hear you women appreciate the compliment of a guy being distracted by you as you walk by. :)

botoepfer 07-26-2012 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by lumpy788 (Post 86140)
Glad to hear you women appreciate the compliment of a guy being distracted by you as you walk by. :)

x2

I bought a new belt!, I had been wearing a military style slide belt and it was getting ragged, so while in Hatteras I bought a kewl belt with saltwater game fish on it! its a size 48 and I can just get the first hole fastened!,, oh yeah I got a good tan ! less to tan ! hahahaha

lcriswell0421 08-04-2012 11:09 AM

- i'm wearing my seat belt again because i can actually buckle it without straining, feeling choked and claustrophobic.
- i'm liking the fact that i can see actual ankles.:p
- i can bend and reach now to shave my legs easily.