Notices

mini goal

Old 06-01-2012, 08:24 AM
FitDay Member

Wow! Your going to be your doctor's favorite patient! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your fantastic story!!!
Old 06-15-2012, 05:34 AM
FitDay Member

awsome , have you set the next goal!, I just posted some thoughts on success and goals I welcome your feed back !
Old 07-26-2012, 02:55 PM

Default update

well, here i am down over 45 lbs now. had a great success this morning at the dr's office. my daily glucose readings are looking so good that he's taking me off one of my diabetes meds! and, although it used to be normal for me back in the day, today my blood pressure was actually pretty LOW for the first time in umpteen years at 112/54. i still have quite a ways to go (85 lbs), but my dr. says i am becoming a fabulous success story, and i'm his favorite patient.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:09 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by lcriswell0421
well, here i am down over 45 lbs now. had a great success this morning at the dr's office. my daily glucose readings are looking so good that he's taking me off one of my diabetes meds! and, although it used to be normal for me back in the day, today my blood pressure was actually pretty LOW for the first time in umpteen years at 112/54. i still have quite a ways to go (85 lbs), but my dr. says i am becoming a fabulous success story, and i'm his favorite patient.

Oh, WOW! What great success on so many levels! I'm so glad for you & that you're much healthier. That's true fitness.

Keep it up.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by lcriswell0421
That is just wonderful and I can see why you are his favorite patient. It is so good you have found the key for your lock and have opened the door to becoming an efficient, well-running miracle of creation. We ALL are! We have to keep our bodies working correctly to avoid sickness and disease. GREAT JOB!