Notices

Small but measurable success moment...

Old 03-23-2012, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Small but measurable success moment...

I remeasured myself today after one month of a new lifestyle. Better diet, no soda and near daily exercise. Got to say that I and am very pleased with the results of my hard work!!!

In one month I have lost 1 inch off my waist, 1 inch off my bust , 1/2 inch off my neck and 2 inches off each thigh!! Hips are still where they were but that's okay!! I need to come up with an upper body workout to shrink and tighten my flabby arms as those measurements haven't changed. The weight has only dropped 8.2lbs but I am noticing my clothes are baggy and now seeing that inches have disappeared I am very happy!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 02:27 PM
FitDay Member

How fun! Yeay!!! I am so proud of you!
Old 03-23-2012, 03:53 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by yourbadd
I remeasured myself today after one month of a new lifestyle. Better diet, no soda and near daily exercise. Got to say that I and am very pleased with the results of my hard work!!!

In one month I have lost 1 inch off my waist, 1 inch off my bust , 1/2 inch off my neck and 2 inches off each thigh!! Hips are still where they were but that's okay!! I need to come up with an upper body workout to shrink and tighten my flabby arms as those measurements haven't changed. The weight has only dropped 8.2lbs but I am noticing my clothes are baggy and now seeing that inches have disappeared I am very happy!!!
That's awesome. I'm glad you measured as well. It gives a better picture.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Great job!