FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Success Stories (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/)
-   -   I need some help!!!! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/637-i-need-some-help.html)

01gt4.6 06-06-2010 03:23 PM

wow that would be crazy!

adamcaa 06-07-2010 12:47 AM

My goal is to go from 11% to 8% in about that time. this is the end of my first week. So i guess we'll see.

01gt4.6 06-07-2010 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by adamcaa (Post 12812)
My goal is to go from 11% to 8% in about that time. this is the end of my first week. So i guess we'll see.

what does your routine and diet look like?

adamcaa 06-07-2010 07:04 AM

note: this is subject to change, i'll manipulate the calories depending on how fast i'm losing weight.
I want to avoid losing weight too fast.

note: as of now i'm not using cardio (which is hard because i like jogging). I want to see the effects on body composition, lifting heavy three times a week, and calorie manipulation.

note: 1.0g of protein per pound of lean body mass.

monday- medium caloric intake ( chest biceps )
tuesday- high caloric intake (maintenance caloric intake) (legs back)
wednesday- medium caloric intake (recovery)
thursday- medium caloric intake (shoulders triceps)
friday - low caloric intake (recovery)
saturday- high caloric intake (maintenance caloric intake) (recovery)
sunday- medium caloric intake (recovery)

01gt4.6 06-07-2010 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by adamcaa (Post 12848)
note: this is subject to change, i'll manipulate the calories depending on how fast i'm losing weight.
I want to avoid losing weight too fast.

note: as of now i'm not using cardio (which is hard because i like jogging). I want to see the effects on body composition, lifting heavy three times a week, and calorie manipulation.

note: 1.0g of protein per pound of lean body mass.

monday- medium caloric intake ( chest biceps )
tuesday- high caloric intake (maintenance caloric intake) (legs back)
wednesday- medium caloric intake (recovery)
thursday- medium caloric intake (shoulders triceps)
friday - low caloric intake (recovery)
saturday- high caloric intake (maintenance caloric intake) (recovery)
sunday- medium caloric intake (recovery)

interesting strategy, how long have you been doing it and how's it working for you? I try to take in at least 1g of protein per pound of total body weight. I lift 3 days a week (for just over an hour) and do cardio at the gym at least 3-4 days a week, plus walk when I'm home. I do abs one day a week for probably 20 mins. I was staying 500/ deficient per day but found that I've sped up my metabolism too much and now I'm having to eat more so I don't become skinny or lose muscle. I guess if it's not one thing... it's another.;)

adamcaa 06-08-2010 02:27 AM

This is very different than i what i've tried before. Today is my seventh day, i'm down about 2.2lbs. So i'm right on target. I would assume that some if not two thirds of that is water weight, which is expected. So i'll continue to monitor that, and adjust as necessary. I've measured a half percent drop in body fat so far.