Notices

Almost there

Old 12-17-2011, 06:18 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Almost there

My name is Chantal and I am 25 years old and I started my journey about 4 months ago. I got on the scale on that morning of august and saw the number 200 pounds. I couldn believe it, how did I let myself go like this? That was the breaking point for me . I started to eat healthy foods I exercise everyday by jogging and doing weights. I have lost a total of 35 pounds and I want to loose another 35 pounds. I have never felt better and more confident in my life. I remember a few months ago, I couldnt even climb a flight of stairs without being out of breath. Now I jog everyday it feels great. I am looking forward to reading more of everybody's stories because it motivates me to keep going.
Old 12-17-2011, 07:34 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Chantel, welcome! Congrats on the great progress and thanks for sharing it with us. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-17-2011, 08:36 AM
FitDay Member

Wonderful!!! You reaped glorious success from months of diligence and hard work -- and hopefully lots of play too? I'm very happy for you.

In response to sharing success stories: I'm looking forward to sharing my success as it happens. (I'm at the beginning of my FitDay Journey.)
Old 12-17-2011, 03:05 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to FitDay, Chantal.

Great to hear you're doing well. You'll meet your goals in no time. Make yourself at home.

Best wishes.

Last edited by VitoVino; 12-17-2011 at 03:35 PM.