Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
I started to battle my demons; food, nicotine and lack of excercise >

I started to battle my demons; food, nicotine and lack of excercise

Notices

I started to battle my demons; food, nicotine and lack of excercise

Old 10-21-2011, 11:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default I started to battle my demons; food, nicotine and lack of excercise

I started out in July of 2010 at 182 lbs and I was smoking near 2 packs of cigarettes a day I was 56 years old. I dropped to 111 lbs and am stronger than I was in my 20's.

I have used Fitday for many years and couldn't do without it. The home program was well worth the investment.

check out my before and after pictures.

Julie
Old 10-21-2011, 12:02 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Weigh to go, Julie, you're looking great! Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Michael
Old 10-21-2011, 12:09 PM
FitDay Member

Congrats! That is awesome. Did you quit smoking too?
Old 10-21-2011, 02:12 PM
FitDay Member

yes Jane, I gave up almost 2 packs a day. that saved me almost $300.00 per month, so I spent most of that on a personal trainer.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by juliedealer
yes Jane, I gave up almost 2 packs a day. that saved me almost $300.00 per month, so I spent most of that on a personal trainer.
That's the way to do it! Way to go! You look hella ripped in your "After" photo! Maybe you could become a personal trainer yourself one day?
Old 10-22-2011, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by juliedealer
I started out in July of 2010 at 182 lbs and I was smoking near 2 packs of cigarettes a day I was 56 years old. I dropped to 111 lbs and am stronger than I was in my 20's.

I have used Fitday for many years and couldn't do without it. The home program was well worth the investment.

check out my before and after pictures.

Julie

Julie....you look great and I am so glad you gave up the smoking you are an inspiration.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:13 AM
FitDay Member

Julie, You Rock!

You look amazing. I bet you are having a lot more fun now too. Life is so much better when you are in a position to go out and enjoy it.

Keep it up.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:22 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wants2loseFAT
I'm jealous. I will try my best to quit smoking too. I know it won't do any good to my health. But sometimes, it helps me when I'm stressed. I think, it's psychological. Hahaha Did you not have nicotine withdrawal?

Natalie, I have quit many times, you just have to keep quitting! Everytime I quit I learned something about my hurdles with nicotine that helped me the next time.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:34 PM
FitDay Member

Wow, amazing story to share...we all have those demons,hearing inspriational stories are what helps us all.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:44 AM
FitDay Member

Julie - truly inspiring! I quit smoking several years ago and it was probably the hardest thing I've ever done - but WOW is it worth it! It's so nice to not be a slave to the nicotine. No more worrying about when/where I could have a cigarette.

My weight loss has stalled for the last few weeks. You've reminded me of how strong we can be when we put our minds to it!

Way to go!

Jane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.