FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Success Stories (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/)
-   -   Take progress pictures! It's worth it! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/546-take-progress-pictures-its-worth.html)

cruffy78 03-15-2010 02:13 AM

This is motivating!

I agree 100%. Pictures show you how you really look and most people become motivated after they see themselves.Many over weight people,like myself, choose not to look in the mirror,denial denial denial!

I agree 12 lbs is a huge change for some people.I am about the same shape as you and I weigh 175,just a few lbs more than you did,and for 10 years I was 150 and very happy.25 lbs has changed me significantly,both physically and emotionally!

I just joined today and cannot wait to see changes thru photos and not so much the scale,that evil evil scale!

Thanks for sharing!

SerenityCat 03-30-2010 06:59 AM

Wow! That's only 12 pounds? You look fabulous! In the end, it isn't what the scale says but how you look...and dahling, you look mahvelous.

drmarybeth 04-05-2010 02:01 AM

you look great!

I really needed to see this today. can I ask how tall you are? your body is quite similar to mine and seeing how great you look has made me feel so much better. I am at an all time high of 168, and would like t get to 140. Will take pictures immediately. Thanks for sharing!

heather0920 04-06-2010 03:01 AM

That settles it I am grabbing my camera today and documenting!!!! you may be down 12# but you must have lost more fat#'s and gained some muscle#'s. Your legs and arms are so much more defined.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Heather

fairy~whispers 04-11-2010 01:43 AM

Wow, you're looking good :-)

Well done! I'll bet you feel so much better. I'm definitely gonna take some pics, now.

ccorneliab 05-06-2010 04:42 AM

That looks fabulous

WOW WEE they would have been fabulous to record. I am on a similar weight loss levels. Start 166 current 139. I reached my goal yesterday!!! but I reset another goal of 136. It took me a lot the last month to stay down. I kept on having treats. Simple carbs. are my nemesis. Exersice is the best maintenance part. Fit day has been the most important part of maintaining. thanks for the inspiration

chris:)

farahb7 05-07-2010 04:44 AM

you look great!

wow!!!! you do look amazing!

this is it, i'm grabing my camera, hubby will be in for a good surprise, finding me taking pictures of myself in bikini,:rolleyes: but oh well, i need that visualization for times of distress.:D

sandypiercerdh 05-15-2010 01:46 PM

Wowzer! Thanks for posting!

kmanda 07-04-2010 03:41 AM

Wow, you look fantastic!!

lieselbaylen 07-08-2010 08:15 AM

you're looking awesome! you must be much taller than me. I weigh 140 right now and I definitely don't look half as toned as you, but I'm only 5'3.

keep up the good work!

-LB