Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Where to buy clothes? >

Where to buy clothes?

Community
Notices

Where to buy clothes?

Old 08-13-2011, 07:35 AM
Super Moderator

That's funny because I just picked up some new Soffe shorts and they were cheaper in the kids section so I got them there!

ETA: I am also short, 5'2" so the kid sizes are great in workout clothes for me too!

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 08-13-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:12 AM
FitDay Member

If you want some really cute stuff that's cheap, you should go to Target or Macy's. JC Penney has really nice stuff too.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:04 AM
Super Moderator

I like Macy's -- I often find JC Penney is a little all over the place; things are either too young or too old-lady-ish (as my BF says).

Do you have a Marshall's nearby, or TJ Maxx? If you're looking for somewhat more designer clothes you can get real deals there if you don't like second-hand clothing. You have to spend a little time hunting through the racks, though, since they're usually kind of disorganized.

I also like Express, though I find their jeans a little pricey.
Old 08-17-2011, 11:52 PM
FitDay Member

Since I'm losing weight I tend to shop at Goodwill and on Mondays the prices are 50% off
Old 08-18-2011, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

For the items you list I would hit Fashion Bug. They have the "deal of the week", which is usually under $10 and sort of "basic", and you can buy as many of that item as you want. And if you find something that you like but can't find it in your size or the color you want they will ship it to your house for free. If you have their Premier Card then you can attend the quarterly Premier sale where everything is 50% off so long as you put it on your Premier card. I usually pay the balance on the card as soon as I finish my transaction, so I put it on my store card then pay it off with my debit card all right there at the checkout. Also when you use your Premier Card, they send you coupons for free stuff. I've found that if you work the sales and discounts the Bug is considerably cheaper than Goodwill. And let's face it, the stuff is new and a whole lot more in style.

Last edited by almeeker; 08-18-2011 at 02:32 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 05:11 AM
FitDay Member

Your choice depends on factors like personal style, budget, convenience, and the shopping experience you're seeking. Popular places to buy clothes include department stores, boutique shops, thrift stores, and online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, and specialized clothing websites. If you're interested in customizing your clothes or adding a personal touch to your purchases, dtf transfer guide can be an excellent method to explore. DTF transfers involve printing designs onto a special film which is then transferred onto fabric using a heat press. This method is gaining popularity for its ability to produce vibrant, detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics.
Old 03-21-2024, 08:04 PM
FitDay Member

Hi! A commitment to style and comfort is what sets Shapermint shapewear apart from the competition. This means that everyone can wear shapewear all day long without feeling tight or uncomfortable. Plus, with a wide range of sizes and styles to choose from, shoppers are sure to find something that suits them. For those who want to purchase such products, it is worth reading here https://shapermint.pissedconsumer.co...r-service.html and it will help convince you that Shapermint is the best option.