Notices

I'm back.... & 10.5 pounds away.....

Old 05-28-2011, 08:18 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm back.... & 10.5 pounds away.....

Haven't posted in a bit so I'm back again... As of this morning I am 10.5 pounds away from the high end of the healthy weight. I am so close I can taste it, smell it, and mostly, want it!!! I have been doing this for almost 5 months and have lost 54 pounds!!! I am sooooo close to wearing single digits and stepping down to a size small shirt!! I am now only 25 pounds away from my goal weight, which has now changed from 120 to 125. When I get to the 125 mark I will see about those last 5 pounds!! When I started I was in the middle of the obese side of things and now only 10 and half pounds away from being in the healthy weight range, I am so stoked!! I now it's the higher end of the healthy weight, but still, obese to almost healthy in almost 5 months is amazing!! I feel so freaking fantastic, with so much more energy.... So glad I followed through with my New Year's resolution!!

Congrats to others who have gone down this same journey and have succeeded and the others who are continuing to succeed!!
Old 05-30-2011, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

Wow That is great. Well Done. Mary
Old 05-30-2011, 04:21 AM
FitDay Member

Good for you, PixieDust! Your excitement is coming through the computer. I am looking forward to the day that I can post my success story here.

----------------------------------------
June 1, 2011 - 230
Goal weight - 135
Old 05-30-2011, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome. Rooting for you here.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:32 PM
FitDay Member

Fantastic, well done pixie! Countdown is ON!