Notices

Before - During - After pics.

Old 12-04-2011, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

Steady progress over about a year:

Old 01-17-2012, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

I'm loving all the before and after pics! You guys and gals look amazing! :-)
Old 01-28-2012, 09:41 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, I have just started you look amazing
Old 01-29-2012, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
A couple of times on other threads we've discussed having a thread for "before" and "after" pics. Since I don't have any "after" pics yet, I'm going to post my "before" and "during" shots. So this is not a post about me, it's about all of us, so please share your photos.

"Same wife, same husband (husband sporting the same suit in both pics), but the wife had to go shopping and is wearing a NEW black dress in a MUCH smaller size."
Lovely photo and what a result. you must feel amazing. Well done! L
Old 01-29-2012, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

Taubele. The first thing that stood out was the amazing confident smile. The transformation is amazing. I hope you are smug and proud at what you have achieved. You look really good.
Wildbeanerz: You were the first photo I saw on here, when I joined, that struck me as a real success. The weight has gone and you look so much healthier. You must be so pleased.
Haven't the guys done well! Pics showing no Abs and then Abs. Really good.
Such inspiration. Well done all. Hope I can be motivated enough to have some real good pictures in the future. Too unconfident to post any until I have some better than awful ones once some weight has gone. Thanks for sharing. L
Old 01-29-2012, 06:45 AM
FitDay Member

I was strictly against posting before pics, but thought what the heck....

And whenever I reach goal, I'll post an after....
Old 01-31-2012, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012

Awesome pics Tori! Keep up the hard work!
Old 01-31-2012, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012

Great job Tori! I bet you really feel great about your progress so far.

I hear ya about 'strictly against'. I'm going to have to post a before and after pic soon.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks you guys!!! It does feel great to know that I did the work to make it happen. The only other time I've managed to lose any weight was when I was first diagnosed with thyroid disease. But it wasn't something I had done, it was a symptom. And because I didn't work to keep it off, I gained back what I had lost and more. This time, I'm doing the hard work and it feels great to know that I CAN accomplish what I set my mind on.

Again, THANKS!!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 08:25 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
A couple of times on other threads we've discussed having a thread for "before" and "after" pics. Since I don't have any "after" pics yet, I'm going to post my "before" and "during" shots. So this is not a post about me, it's about all of us, so please share your photos.

"Same wife, same husband (husband sporting the same suit in both pics), but the wife had to go shopping and is wearing a NEW black dress in a MUCH smaller size."
you started at my weight ..kinda...and now you are soo much smaller. how does this feel..i will try to read your post..but my attention span these day is limited so is my net time...trying to quit being on the comp so much...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.