Notices

one month in- 11 lbs gone!!!

Old 05-05-2011, 06:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default one month in- 11 lbs gone!!!

I tried to post this morning, but it got lost in space....

I realized as I was entering my breakfast, that I joined FitDay exactly one month ago. I'm almost halfway to my goal of -23 lbs. I've lost 11 lbs in one month doing nothing more than watching my calorie balance and trying to eat clean!

Thank you all for the support & inspiration I've collected while lurking the forums- I'm so thrilled I "stumbled" upon FitDay!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Yay for you! That is fantastic!

Welcome to the forums!
Old 05-05-2011, 06:00 PM
FitDay Member

Congratulations on your loss! Sounds like you and I are on the same track with similar goals. I started back up on fitday a little over a month ago, and I'm down almost 12 pounds now. I have a total of 18 to lose, so 6 more until my goal.

My problem is always that last 3-5 pounds, since it tends to come off more slowly, and I end up sabotaging myself before I hit my goal. Fitday is awesome, and seems to be the secret to my success... I just need to stick with it all the way to my goal, and continue to use it for maintenance!

Keep up the good work, and keep us updated on your progress!
Old 05-07-2011, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks

My start weight was approaching 160- I had no energy, and my body was just sore.

My goal weight is 135 by the end of June. I've been this weight before and know it feels good for me. I'll see if I want to go for 125 after I maintain 135 for awhile- that's the weight I was when I graduated college and was most fit. I'm only 5'3" and have a small frame.

Did I mention I'm so excited to have found FitDay??? This is really a wonderful site