FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Success Stories (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/)
-   -   Milestone - I can cross my legs! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/2441-milestone-i-can-cross-my-legs.html)

jml2010 11-21-2010 05:47 AM

Milestone - I can cross my legs!

:):):)

For the last few months I have not been able to, they'd just slip apart from all the bulk. This morning I was sitting in church and tried to cross my legs and it WORKED for the first time in a long time!

01gt4.6 11-21-2010 06:42 AM

congrats!:D

gallusgal 11-21-2010 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by jml2010 (Post 26192)
:):):)

For the last few months I have not been able to, they'd just slip apart from all the bulk. This morning I was sitting in church and tried to cross my legs and it WORKED for the first time in a long time!

great work! Little achievements one by one get us there eventually!:)

spence11 12-05-2010 04:35 AM

I have the same problem right now. I can't quite cross my legs (which can be troublesome when wearing a skirt), but my goal is to get where you are in a few weeks! Congrats, and thanks for the inspiration!

kj.kess.81 12-15-2010 05:23 AM

Congratulations! That is a goal for me as well. I just started today, however, so I may need to wait a bit. This website is great! I've been reading posts my entire lunch hour and I have been inspired! Congrats to everyone on their continued success and I hope that my journey is just as successful!

mecompco 12-15-2010 09:52 AM

Hey, good for you! It's little things like that that help keep up motivated. Keep up the good fight!

Regards,
Michael

noelminneci 12-15-2010 01:58 PM

Michael, I notice how well you are doing and just wanted to say keep up the good work! Noel

tavisha 12-16-2010 05:43 AM

That's awesome, Margaret! I remember when that day happened for me, too. Another one of my biggest milestones was being able to easily get out of the bathtub. There used to be all these physical dynamics to get up. Now, I just stand up. It's amazing. :-)

crystalbell0903 12-16-2010 01:30 PM

Congrats

I believe that it is the "small" milestones that keep us going...I know that each of us have those milestones that others might seem as small but means the world to us. I am excited to hear about your wonderful milestone. One of mine is high heel shoes....lol. I am not a girly girl and I don't even like to wear high heels but I think a lot of that has to do with how painful it is to carry all of this weight on the balls of your feet. Plus, I hate the fact that I make soooo much noise when walking, like the heels are going to buckle any moment. I just can't wait until the moment where I can wear a pair of cute high heel shoes to church and not regret it the moment I step out of the car.
Keep up the good work. ;)