Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 04-14-2012, 03:53 PM
FitDay Member

An awesome thing for me. I uploaded my pic to mybodygallery (which I check out when I feel like I'm comparing myself to photoshopped models too much) and I got some of the most views! Browse Photos - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like also that swimsuit was too big, and my bf had just bought it for a cruise we never went on in the spring!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by azazelsfyre
An awesome thing for me. I uploaded my pic to mybodygallery (which I check out when I feel like I'm comparing myself to photoshopped models too much) and I got some of the most views! Browse Photos - My Body Gallery - What Real Women Look Like also that swimsuit was too big, and my bf had just bought it for a cruise we never went on in the spring!
you got my view. Where have you been hiding?
Old 04-17-2012, 04:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I'll second Mike's vote--nice!

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-18-2012, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
you got my view. Where have you been hiding?
School has been a killer this semester! Taking 6 classes + my job has kept me so busy. But my weight hit 150 the one night and I realized that if I wasn't careful I could undo all my hard work! So here I am again!
Old 06-25-2012, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Time to revive an old thread. I have had lots of little achievements in the past few months...

- collarbones ... very visible
- shoulders ... starting to take shape
- shoulder blades ... no longer covered by fat
- calves ... very formed (bigger than I want but no longer jiggly)
- thighs ... muscles visible during workouts
- hands ... you can see the tendons working in them
- neck ... my work id badge hangs so low it gets caught under my desk now sometimes due to my neck being smaller
- belly ... it's my biggest work in progress but it is definitely changing too

What little changes are you all seeing in your bodies?
Old 06-28-2012, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Great thread! April thanks for reviving it. Awesome job on your recent achievements.

I have a great one. Last night my sister, cousin and I went shopping at Value Village (thrift store) and I found a great pair of jean capris (Gloria Vanterbilt designed, no less!) SIZE 15/16 Not only did I buy them, I left the store wearing them LOL! What a great feeling and I'm looking forward to many more to come. :
Old 06-28-2012, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

Great one Cate! I myself recently got into size 16W and had the awesome realization when searching for jeans at KMart that I couldn't get them in the plus size section any more! I had to cross over to the 'other side'!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Great one Cate! I myself recently got into size 16W and had the awesome realization when searching for jeans at KMart that I couldn't get them in the plus size section any more! I had to cross over to the 'other side'!!!
Wow! That's a great feeling isn't it, although probably a little hard to wrap your head around at first LOL!!
Old 08-03-2012, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

I had a job interview on Wednesday, and because I've been losing weight I have very few 'casual nice' outfits and had zero job interview outfits, so I hit the consignment stores. Being a smaller size, it was SO much easier to find nice clothes instead of just settling for whatever fits. I found a great skirt that was a (stretchy) size 8 and fit like a dream, and a classy shirt, size MEDIUM!! I was thrilled! Driving back from the interview, which went well, I was stopped at a red light and a guy started crossing the street in front of my car. He looked. Then he continued walking...then looked again After a few more steps, he looked...AGAIN I'm not even accustomed to second looks, let alone third looks!
Old 08-03-2012, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by casseym08
I was stopped at a red light and a guy started crossing the street in front of my car. He looked. Then he continued walking...then looked again After a few more steps, he looked...AGAIN I'm not even accustomed to second looks, let alone third looks!
Bet that made your day! good luck with the job search!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.