Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 08-03-2012, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Woohoo! Cassey! You must have been showing your confidence in that hot new outfit.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:54 PM
FitDay Member

I just got a call that they want to do a second interview. Guess I have to find another outfit...darn! hahaha
Old 08-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by casseym08
I just got a call that they want to do a second interview. Guess I have to find another outfit...darn! hahaha
Congrats...on both the interview and your new smaller size!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:30 AM
FitDay Member

I had a top to return today over my lunch break since it was raining off & on today. I returned it and took the money with plans to buy another top to replace that one. I browsed through the racks and a skirt caught my eye. Size 1x? I took it to the dressing room figuring that it might make a great goal skirt at the price that it was. Well? It fits!!! It's tight but it fits!
Old 08-17-2012, 08:38 AM
FitDay Member

Two things.
First I bought a exercise shirt off the clearance rack at Wal-mart. I haven't bought anything but extra-Large for years. I actually picked up the XL and it looked big. Put it back and chose the Large. I wore it to the gym and it fit great!

Second, I don't believe myself to be egotistical but I hit 227# and I have actually started to look at myself in the mirror again. I think I subconsiouly avoided looking at myself because what I saw didn't fit my own mental image of myself. Now I am actually looking for myself in mirrors and windows to see how I am progressing.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default I got Carded!!!

Yup - two months after my 50th birthday I was asked to show an ID in order to get a beer! The people next to me were jealous - they didn't get carded! Having been working out is very good for my skin - my face is thinner, and younger - I don't think I ever got carded at 30!
Old 08-24-2012, 09:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Yup - two months after my 50th birthday I was asked to show an ID in order to get a beer! The people next to me were jealous - they didn't get carded! Having been working out is very good for my skin - my face is thinner, and younger - I don't think I ever got carded at 30!
Way to go Abby!!!!
Old 08-24-2012, 11:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by rpmcduff
Two things.
First I bought a exercise shirt off the clearance rack at Wal-mart. I haven't bought anything but extra-Large for years. I actually picked up the XL and it looked big. Put it back and chose the Large. I wore it to the gym and it fit great!

Second, I don't believe myself to be egotistical but I hit 227# and I have actually started to look at myself in the mirror again. I think I subconsiouly avoided looking at myself because what I saw didn't fit my own mental image of myself. Now I am actually looking for myself in mirrors and windows to see how I am progressing.
Nice Ron! I know exactly what you mean about mirrors and reflections. But I have to admit that some days I still see the size 12 me rather than the size 2 me in reflections - it is odd. Self perception is such a very strange thing

Originally Posted by dear_abby
hahahaha. I have found that working out is really benefitting my skin too. Although I am starting to get "old lady" wrinkly skin around my joints which is making me mad .
Old 09-11-2012, 02:23 AM
FitDay Member

Triceps. Although, I am hoping that after a few more months they won't be so little lol

I feel great after 6 weeks of my 5x5 routine and losing 21 lbs. since June. I am starting to notice a difference and it's great motivation to keep going.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Left Flex 2.jpg (99.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg
6 Week Progress.JPG (45.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 09-11-2012, 03:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Congrats!

After two months of rowing, I am starting to wear sleeveless tops where people can see me. This week, met a mini-goal of 165 (10 lbs. down since end of June; 15-20 more to go). Reward will be new exercise clothes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.