Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 01-28-2012, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by casseym08

Negative consequences aside, I count this as an achievement, because it means that my body has purged itself of its desire for bad food. Even though I let go a little last night and ate more than usual, I got right back up this morning and was perfectly satisfied with (and even craving) my new, healthier food choices.

I'm finding that the mental and emotional changes that I'm noticing in myself are just as inspiring as the physical!
Quite simply, that's awesome
Old 01-28-2012, 09:12 AM
FitDay Member

I was out for grocieries and found myself constantly pulling my jeans up. I try to see it as a good thing since they wouldn't be falling down if I hadn't lost some weight, but it's annoying to have to pull my jeans up all the time. :P
Old 01-28-2012, 12:48 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by zyxst
I was out for grocieries and found myself constantly pulling my jeans up. I try to see it as a good thing since they wouldn't be falling down if I hadn't lost some weight, but it's annoying to have to pull my jeans up all the time. :P
Haha! I told my hubby the other day I need more ass or less pants. We went a few days later and bought some new pants!
Old 01-28-2012, 02:22 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by zyxst
It's a good day when a belt becomes a necessary investment! :-)
Old 01-31-2012, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Feels good when acquaintances stopped me in the school hallway to ask me if I lost some weight. I smile and say, "Yes I have, and THANK YOU for going out of your way to tell me!"

Chris
start weight: 171 Dec. 2011
current weight: 160
goal: 138 by June 15 2012
Old 02-06-2012, 03:06 PM
FitDay Member

that moment when you can stop putting baby lotion on your thighs after running
Old 02-07-2012, 12:18 AM
FitDay Member

I posted my before and durings on facebook a few weeks ago. They got huge response ... Yesterday an old friend inbox messaged my hubby to tell him that I look so great and he must be "proud of how beautiful she is" ... He simply replied that yes he is and he tells me every day.

How sweet is that!!
Old 02-07-2012, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
I posted my before and durings on facebook a few weeks ago. They got huge response ... Yesterday an old friend inbox messaged my hubby to tell him that I look so great and he must be "proud of how beautiful she is" ... He simply replied that yes he is and he tells me every day.

How sweet is that!!
Pretty stinking awesome sweet, that's what.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Pretty stinking awesome sweet, that's what.
It made my heart smile. I needed a little unexpected boost like that!
Old 02-07-2012, 03:57 PM
FitDay Member

That's awesome wildbeanerz.

Much better than feeling like I lost weight this week as my clothes were fitting much better only to be told my skirt's zipper was undone. Sucked the gut in, pulled up the zipper and kept walking.

My little success was that I have not had any junk food and tasted cauliflower today and it was sweet. Not in the hot fudge sundae kind of way but it was actually good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.